I Miss You

Thing we're getting harder for Lauren to deal with on her own. It was hard to deal with them before but with Camila around she felt comfort, safe, but now all she feels is the weight of her problems on her shoulders.

Since Camila left, Lauren's life took a little turn for the worst. She was alone again. Yeah she had friends but none of them compared to Camila. Camila gave her everything, comforted her when she was down and complimented her when she was up. She was perfect and she threw it all away.

Lauren had officially been diagnosed with commitment issues and couldn't find a clear connection with anyone. She couldn't really see herself with anyone but Camila and that was hard because Camila didn't want her. She was moving on. She was happier without Lauren or at least that what Lauren thought.

Lauren tells herself that she did the right thing breaking things off with Camila but she has doubt everyday about it. She thinks about what it would be like if they never broke up, would they still be together? Would they really have changed for each other? Are they soulmates?? There were questions after questions on the daily that Lauren thought about and she didn't have an answer to any of them because she never tried hard enough with Camila to find out. She got scared. She left. She did this. Lauren was the cause of her own misery and now her happiness had been taken away.

"Im sorry" Lauren said to herself as hers and Camila's song played on her phone.

'Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms'

"I miss you"

***
Short update, enjoy x