The Band. The Date. The Sister Part 2

Shit.

"Uhh....." Lauren said not knowing what to do.

"You're not going out with her" Jason said angrily. Lauren was speechless she didn't know what to do. She might lose her spot in he band if she pissed the leader of the band off.

"Dude I'm kidding" Jason said laughing.

"Oh ha ha" Lauren said sarcastically.
"But seriously have you seen her ass" Lauren said laughing. The room fell silent again.

"I wasn't kidding about her being my sister" Jason said.

"Oh" Lauren said awkwardly.

"Dude no sweat, you don't think mike and tony didn't have a crush on her when they joined the band" Jason said.

"It's true, she hot but also super gay" mike said.

"Unfortunately" tony said agreeing with mike. Lauren laughed.

"You wanna go again?" Jason asked.

"Sure but last one I gotta get ready for my hot date" Lauren said winding up Jason. He laughed a little and started to play.

After a really long, long, long looongg practice Lauren headed home to get ready for her date. She decided to keep the clothes she was wearing on, Camila must've liked them if she was asked for a date. The only thing she changed was her hair. She decided to place it in a ponytail so it wouldn't go in Camila's mouth when they were on her bike. She grabbed her keys and headed towards the house she just left.

"Ready?" Lauren asked Camila.

"Yep" Camila said walking outside towards Lauren's bike.
"I've never been on a motorbike before" Camila said.

"Just hop on the back and hold on tight" Lauren said passing her a helmet.

"So where exactly are we going?" Lauren asked.

"Well since I asked you for a drink how about my favourite bar downtown?" Camila suggested.

"Sounds good, what's the name?" Lauren asked.

"Chilamongo" Camila said.

"Are you kidding?! I always go there!!" Lauren said almost yelling loud enough to shatter glass.

"No way!! Are you sure? Im sure I'd remember your face" Camila said.

"Yes I'm sure!! I'm the one that always gets pissed and ends up doing karaoke without music" Lauren said laughing.

"Oh my god that was you?! Me and my friend left because it was such bad singing" Camila said laughing even harder.

"Hey! I'm in a band" Lauren said laughing more.
"Anyway lets go" Lauren said finally starting her bike up. The drive was only ten minutes. They finally arrived and made their way inside.

"Hey ladies what can I get ya?" The bartender asked.

"I'll have a glass of wine" Camila said.

"I'll have a double vodka shot and lemonade please" Lauren said.

"Coming right up" the bartender replied.

Hours passed and they both had to much to drink. It was about the time for Lauren to get up and sing. She got onto of the stage and started singing terribly to her music-less karaoke, except this time, she wasn't singing alone.

—————
Omg finally wrote the part two for this haha sorry it took so long hope you enjoy, don't forget to leave requests in comment or message me (: