The End?

Lauren had been invited to a party with her friends. It was fancy dress and she had already bought her costume. The only problem was she hadn't told Camila she was going yet.

Camila would get somewhat upset and annoyed when Lauren would go out and not tell her. Lauren understood where she was coming from since they hadn't spoken much recently because Lauren would be busy or Camila would be with her family.

Lolo: Hey babe can we talk?x

Camz: Sure, what's up?x

Lolo: I've been invited to a party tomorrow and I've already said yes😶x

Camz: It's bad news when you can't control what happens but you can. We haven't spoken much. Wow one day out of all the others doesn't mean shit. You could say no but you chose not to. I'm not pissed. I'm not angry. I'm hurt. I'm hurt because I've been pushed back for second best once again.

Lolo: So am I not allowed to go out? Not allowed to live my life and go out to one party?

Camz: Fuck off making it about yourself once again. You are so selfish it's unreal only thinking about how you and not how I feel. You have been to them before and I'm sure you will go to others so whatever. You do you boo.

Lolo: babe....

Camz: no im done.

Lolo: fine.

Camz: go fuck whoever I don't care anymore.

Lolo: Yeah. Cause that's the kind of girl you think I am. You think I fuck everyone I see. Whatever adios✌🏼

Camz is typing.....

----

Lauren looked down at her phone once she saw Camila stopped typing. She didn't know what to do. She had just lost the love of her life. She wants to go to this party and wished Camila could too but it's not an option.

"Fuck" Lauren whispered under her voice. She started thinking about her life without Camila and realised she had made a terrible mistake. Lauren was stubborn and knew that even if she did apologise Camila would never take her back. She's had too many chances and she just blew her last one. She started crying as she laid on her bed knowing what she did hurt Camila and as much as she wanted to make it better she couldn't.

She started looking at her profile to see if she had posted anything but she hadn't. She didn't know what Camila was doing but she just wanted to be in her arms. She picked up her phone and started typing a message but deleted it. She knew sorry wouldn't cut it. She's said it too many times that sorry was just a word to Camila now. It had no meaning.

"I've lost her. For good this time" Lauren said to herself as more tears formed in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Camila" she said over and over again.

Lauren heard a ping and thought Camila was texting her. She soon realised it wasn't Camila but Dinah. She threw her phone in anger and just sat there crying. Her phone was already smashed and she knew it had now just smashed even more but she didn't care. Without Camila she didn't care about anything.

Lauren thought about all the happy moment her and Camila had shared like when they had that kinky conversation over the phone. Lauren laughed to herself but her laugh suddenly turned into a frown knowing none of that would happen again. Camila was gone. She cried harder before her mum walked in and started to comfort her. She didn't tell her mum exactly what was happening she just said that she had messaged up with something and didn't know what to do. Her mum tried to give her some advice with he information Lauren had given her but nothing she said made Lauren happy.

Lauren decided to have a shower because that's when she could think. Just her and the water dripping down her. She thought about how she could make this right but she knew she couldn't.

"Stupid" Lauren said leaning against the wall in the shower. Lauren wrapped a towel around her after she got out of the shower and laid on her bed not knowing what to do anymore. She laid there for hours until she finally got up and changed into her pjs.

Was it really the end of Camren?