Last Time

Lauren POV
"I don't know what to do anymore. Do I still love her? Do I still want her?" Lauren thought to herself. Things had taken a bit of a turn with Camila. I don't know what to do anymore. I looked down at her phone seeing a message from Camila.

Camz♥️: Hey Lolo, wanna see a movie tonight?xxx

3rd Person
Lauren stared at the message. She didn't know what to do. She was so confused until she asked herself one question. Do I see a future with her. She sighed before replying no to herself. She grabbed her phone and started to type.

Lolo😘: Camz I'm sorry I can't, can you come over instead I need to talk to you.

She sent the message feeling extremely guilty. It wasn't long before her phone pinged and she had a message from Camila.

Camz♥️: Yeah sure, is everything okay?xxx

Lolo😘: Just be here by 7

It was now 6pm and Lauren had no idea what she would say to Camila. She knew it wouldn't be good so she decided to grab a bottle of wine from her cupboard knowing she'd need it.

7pm crept along quickly. Camila knocked on the door of Lauren's house. Lauren made her way to the door before opening it seeing Camila there holding her favourite snack and her favourite wine.

"I assumed you were upset so I brought these" Camila said smiling weakly. Lauren felt a pain in her heart before inviting her in without saying a word.
"Babe come on talk to me what's wrong" Camila said grabbing onto Lauren's arm gently.
"Talk to me" she pleaded.
"Babe ple...." she started before Lauren cut her off.

"I don't love you anymore" Lauren said as a tear fell from her eyes. She felt Camila let go of her arm before slowing walking backwards.

"You....uh...you don't..." Camila said not being able to finish her sentences.

"I'm sorry Camila" Lauren said.

"You're sorry....YOURE SORRY!!" She said starting to yell.
"IVE WASTED 4 YEARS ON YOU AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO TELL ME YOU DONT LOVE ME!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry" is all Lauren could say.

"Fuck you" Camila said softly.
"I hate you" she said instantly.

Camila grabbed her bag before running towards the door.

"Camila wait! Let's talk!" Lauren yelled running after her.

"I HATE YOU!!" She yelled turning to Lauren.

At that moment time stopped. A car came out of no where hitting Camila to the ground, tears still falling from her eyes as her limp body hit the ground.

That was the last time Lauren saw Camila.

*******
Sorry it's been a while gonna try and update weekly or twice a week, sorry it's also so short