History

Thing we're, lets say, moving slowly for Lauren. She couldn't seem to get anything right lately, it was as if she was distracted.

"Lauren!" Dinah yelled slamming a book in front of her.

"Wha...what?" Lauren asked.

"I've been calling your name for ages" Dinah replied.

"Oh sorry Cheechee" Lauren said apologetically.

"What's up with you lately? You seem....distracted" Dinah asked. Lauren took a quick glance over at the corner of the room before looking back at Dinah.

"Nothing" She said. Dinah turned to see a girl sitting in the corner doodling in her note book.

"Oh!!! I get it now!! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!" Dinah yelled. The whole class looked over at Dinah and Lauren. Lauren looked around embarrassed then looked at the girl, who wasn't looking at all. Lauren suddenly folded her arms and sunk into them.

"Sorry Lolo" Dinah said slowly moving back to her seat. Class finished and Lauren walked to her locker.

"Hey" she heard a voice from behind her locker door. She closed her door and her whole body froze. It was the girl.

"Hi..." Lauren said in a shaky voice. She quickly coughed and smiled.

"I'm Camila and I was wondering if...." Camila said but Lauren got lost in her thoughts.

Camila Waw that's such and amazing name. She's so beautiful it's crazy. I can't believe she's talking to me. Shit! She's talking to me.

"So can I?" Camila asked again.

"I'm sorry, what?" Lauren asked politely hoping Camila didn't think she wasn't interested.

"Can I borrow your notes for class? I got lost in my drawings" Camila repeated.

"Oh yeah...umm...yeah sure" Lauren said opening her locker once again. She grabbed the book she had recently placed in her locker and handed it to Camila.

"Thanks, ill return it tomorrow" Camila said before walking away.

Lunch came around and Lauren went to sit with the rest of the girls, Ally, Dinah and Normani.

"Hey girl is sorry about earlier" Dinah said.

"Don't sweat it CheeChee" Lauren replied.

"But seriously you like...uh..." Dinah said.

"Camila. Her name is Camila" Lauren corrected.

"So you seriously like Camila" Dinah said smirking.

"I barely know her" Lauren said.

"Mhm" Normani said.

"Well she's very beautiful. She asked me for my notes earlier and I totally blanked out. I just stared at her while she talked I was so embarrassed" Lauren explained.

"Aww Lolo don't worry, I'm sure she didn't notice" Ally said.

"She totally did. I had to ask her what she said" Lauren said placing her hand on her forehead and sighing. As she sighed she saw Camila walk into the cafeteria and wave at her. Lauren quickly straightened up and waved back smiling. She looked at her friends who all had the same look on their face that read 'someone has a huge crush'.

"Shut up" Lauren said laughing a little.

The next day came along and Lauren was at her locker again getting books for her next lesson.

"Hey" she heard a voice again from behind her locker door. She closed her locker once more.

"Hey" she said back at Camila who was standing there.

"Here's your notes back" Camila said handing back her book.

"Thanks, did you find them useful?" Lauren asked.

"I did actually, thanks" Camila said before walking away but looking back once and smiled.

Lauren walked to her class which was the class Camila borrowed notes for. She saw Camila looking at her form the corner of the room where she normally buried her head and draws. Lauren gave a small side smile before opening her book and realising some writing that wasn't there before.

'Heard what you said about me in the cafeteria. Here my number... -Camila' it wrote. Lauren smiled crazily and looked up at Camila once again.

'Turn the page' Camila mouthed. Lauren turned the page to find a drawing of herself by Camila. At the bottom it said 'this is why I was distracted'. Lauren grabbed her phone and added the number. Even tho Camila was in the corner of the room she opened her messages and wrote one.

Lauren: Hey x

And it was history from there.

*****

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had a lot of things going on but I'm hopefully gonna be updating regularly again, thanks :))