Snapped

Lauren had finally snapped.

She had been cheated on, lied to and even pushed around by her girlfriend. She had enough. Camila got home and Lauren stood there with her arms crossed and 2 suitcases in font of her.

"We going away?" Camila asked.

"No. You are" Lauren said pushing the suitcases towards her. Lauren knew she wasn't innocent in this whole relationship. She had lied in the past and she knew she had hurt Camila a lot but Camila did the worst thing she could've done to Lauren personally.

"Why are you doing this?" Camila asked about to cry.

"Because I'm going mad sitting here when I know I'm not who you want" Lauren said stating to cry.

"I know there is another woman you've been fucking out of sate. I'm not a fucking idiot" Lauren said yelling as she cried. She could feel her tears stream down her hot face.  Everything that had happened came to mind and she fell to her knees. She had finally snapped.

She watched Camila walk away with her suitcases. She wondered how a woman who claimed she loved her so much could walk away so easily. She wanted to go after her so much but she knew that Camila would be fine without her. She had that other woman.

A couple of months had passed since Camila was pushed out by Lauren. Lauren was miserable for the whole of those months and still was. She waited for the day Camila would finally say, "There's no one else, only me and you" but that day was never coming.

Lauren went out one day with her best friend Dinah. They walked along the path near where Lauren lived. They were heading for the shop to get snacks before their new favourite show started. As they turned from the path Dinah pulled Lauren back around the corner.

"What the fuck, Dinah I'm in to girls but this is just..." Lauren said but got cut off.

"First of all, gross and secondly, Camila is around the corner with that bitch she fucked while she was with you" Dinah said.

"Way to be subtle" Lauren said rolling her eyes. Lauren popped her head around the corner and saw them both there outside the shop holding hands and kissing now and then. Lauren took a deep breath and gabbing Dinah's arm.

"Let's go" She said.

"Are you sure?" Dinah said walking next to Lauren.

"100%" She said as she kept walking closer and closer to the shop. Camila saw Lauren and just froze. Lauren walked passed her with her head held high and a smile on her face. She gabbed what she needed in the shop and headed for the check-out. Before she even reached it someone stood in front of her. Camila. She just stood there saying nothing.

"It's so nice to see you" Lauren said.

"you....too" Camila said with a confused face.

"I'd love to stay and chat but me and Dinah have a date with our TV, we should catch up soon" Lauren said walking to the check-out, paying and leaving.

"Girl, you were so strong in there, I'm so proud of you" Dinah said. Lauren kept a brave face on  until she reached the path. As soon as she was out of sight she broke. Once again Camila had broken her.
"Come on girl let's get you home" Dinah said holding her friend as her arm was around her shoulder.
"You're gonna be fine"