I'm Ready

"I'm ready" Lauren said.

---------

Lauren and Camila had been together for about a year now. It was Thursday which meant date night. They didn't normally do anything big for date night and didn't see why tonight would be any different. They ordered a large pepperoni pizza between them and some brownies for dessert. They watched their favourite movie, Scream for the hundredth time.

Things were going great until there was a knock at the door.

"LET ME IN NOW!!" They heard from outside the door.

"Dinah?" Lauren asked questioning the voice from the other side of the door.

"YES NOW LET ME THE FUCK IN!" She yelled. They opened the door as Dinah ran inside stumbling as she pushed against the door.

"What's going on?" Camila asked worried. Dinah didn't answer but just stood there staring.

"DINAH!" Lauren yelled losing her patience. She was worried and she needed answers.

"Its Normani" She said now calm.

"What's happened?" Lauren asked lowering her voice. All of a sudden Dinah bursts into tears. "Dinah?" Lauren asked.

"She cheated" Dinah said weakly.

"No she cant have, are you sure?" Camila asked trying to keep positive and not assume without facts.

"I'm sure. She's been sneaking away at night, saying she working, I found another phone in her bedside drawer the other day" Dinah said crying once again.

"Have you asked her about it?" Lauren said.

"No, I'm too scared" Dinah said.

"Of what?" Camila asked comforting her.

"Her leaving" Dinah said sadly. Lauren gave Camila this sympathy look.

"You can stay here tonight if you need to" Lauren said.

"Thank you, but I need to do this. I need to ask her straight up. If she tells me the truth maybe we can work on it" Dinah said.

"Okay well good luck sweetie" Lauren said hugging her as Camila joined in.

Dinah left and they played the movie once again. Lauren's mind was wondering about how things were going with Dinah.

"You okay?" Camila asked pausing the movie.

"I'm just thinking" Lauren said.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Camila said.

"How could Normani cheat on Dinah, She's the sweetest girl going, I cant believe it" Lauren said.

"You cant control it babe, what's done is done" Camila said.

"You'd never cheat right? I mean they were closer than we are as a couple and she still managed to cheat" Lauren said starting to get a little upset.

"I love you to much to be stupid and risk losing you. I'd lose a part of me if I lost you. I need you" Camila said wiping Laurens tear away. They started kissing passionately. The kiss lasted a while until Camila's hands started to wonder. Lauren pulled away and looked away.

"I'm sorry, I know you're not ready, I just got lost in the moment" Camila said awkwardly.

"I'm ready" Lauren said.