Fake Love. Real Love Part 2

"I have a date with a complete stranger" Camila said to herself.
"The Stranger is a girl. Am I gay? I only said that to get Shawn off my back but that kiss...it was like fireworks" Camila said still talking to herself.

It was 6 o'clock and Camila started to panic about what to wear. She pulled out her whole wardrobe until her mum knocked her door.

"Sweetie, your dad told me you had a date tonight, I'm guessing with Shawn so I bought you a dress of his favourite colour" Her mum said handing her this dress. She rolled her eyes knowing that her mother would assume it was Shawn. Her parents always wanted her to be with Shawn. His family was wealthy and he was set for life but Camila just wasn't into him. She would be living a lie if she got with him in any way.

She decided to wear the dress anyway since it was the only thing that suited her body enough at that moment. It was now 6:55 and she waited patiently for Lauren. She heard the doorbell rig and yelled that she would answer it.

"I'll be back later" Camila yelled to her parents before leaving. She tried to rush so they wouldn't see who she was actually going on a date with.

"Hey" Lauren said nervously.

"Hi" Camila replies feeling the same feeling.
"So where are we going?" Camila asked.

"It's a surprise" Lauren said.
"Get on" she demanded in a sexy tone, talking about her bike. Camila did as she was told, she loved the fact Lauren was so demanding. Lauren drove them to a hill that was right next to this huge tree.

"We're here" Lauren said getting off the bike. Camila looked around confused.

"Can I ask why?" Camila said.

"You'll see" Lauren said placing a picnic blanket down on the ground next to the tree. She tapped the floor beside her to invite Camila to sit there. Camila smiles and made her way off the bike and next to Lauren.

"It's really cold" Camila said shivering a little.

"Here" Lauren said giving her jacket to Camila before pulling out another blanket and wrapping it around them both. Camila cuddling into Lauren before her heard was resting on Lauren's shoulder. The corners of Lauren's mouth turned up before what she was waiting for happened.

Fireworks. The fireworks went off and Camila jumped up excitedly.

"These are beautiful. I love this" Camila said.
"Can I be honest?" Camila said feeling nervous once more.

"Sure" Lauren said uneasily.

"I didn't think I was gay" Camila said.

"Oh...." Lauren said sadly.

"But...." Camila started again.

"But?" Lauren replied.

"But I think I am. I haven't found any guy attractive especially Shawn and when we kissed it was....it was, well like them" she said pointing at the fireworks.

Lauren didn't reply and just kissed Camila once more. Even though the fireworks were in the sky they felt like they were dancing on their lips.

Time went on and Lauren took Camila home.

"Thank you for tonight it was amazing" Camila said pecking Lauren's cheek. She started to walk away before Lauren pulled her back and kissed her properly.

"Call me" Lauren said before biting her lip and watched Camila walk into her house.

"I'm gay" is all Camila said as she closed the door.
"I'm gay and In love with a stranger"