The Movie

Lauren was over Camila's house and they were just laying there watching a movie, Walk The Line to be exact. Lauren had been dragged into watching it by Camila because it was her favourite movie. Camila sat there with a smile on her face. She was so fascinated by the movie, Lauren on the other hand wasn't paying attention. She started to get bored at Camila ignoring her for the movie so she started thinking. She started thinking about the future with her girlfriend.

She started thinking about what life would be like if they were married. They'd be married in a small church with Camila and Lauren's family mixed in the audience. She knew their mothers would get along like a house on fire, they were practically the same. Their dads were also the same they were both into games and loved their daughters more than anything.

Lauren knew they would have the best family. The best kids. Two of them, one girl and one boy, Jake and Izzy. She smiled at the thought before turning back to Camila. She studied her face for a moment before kissing her neck. She pulled away and bit her lip. Camila's attention was now completely on Lauren. Lauren smiled still biting the corner of her lip before moving closer to Camila. Lauren leaned in but before she knew it she was thrown down on her back as Camila jumped on her and started kissing her neck.

Camila pressed her soft lips against the green eyed girls neck before making her way to her lips. They kissed passionately for awhile until Lauren flipped Camila over and started kissing her again. Lauren made her way down to her neck and stopped. She then started moving down towards her breasts kissing each one before making her way towards her stomach. Lauren looked up and Camila still kissing her stomach and noticed her biting her lip and closing her eyes tightly. A small moan fell from her lips and she gripped the bedding tightly. Lauren smiled and made her way down and down before getting up and walking away.

Camila's eyes shot open before she wiped some drool from her mouth. She watched the green eyed girl walked away.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Camila said.

"Oh I'm going to get a snack" Lauren said turning around smirking at her girlfriend. Camila stood there looking at her in confusion.

"But what about....that" she said pointing towards the spot next to her on the bed.

"Oh that? Oh yeah we'll finish that later" she said winking.
"Now watch your movie" she said blowing her girlfriend a kiss and walking out of the room.

----
Short chapter! Sorry ✌🏼