Moving On

It had been about two weeks since Camila and Lauren had broken up. Things were going fine, they had decided to be friends and they were talking normally, that was until today. Lauren's chest was burning she could feel the guilt. She started liking this other girl, and even though her and Camila were over she couldn't help but feel bad.

She picked up her phone and started typing a message to Camila,

Lolo: Hey....

Camz: Hey how are you?

Lolo: Nervous

Camz: Why....

Lolo: I have something to tell you....

Lauren typed shaking a little. She could feel her heart against her chest like it was about to burst at any moment. She clicked off her messages with Camila and started typing to her best friend Dinah.

Lau: I'm telling her Lauren typed.

Cheechee: Telling her what?

Lau: I'm telling her I have feelings for someone else

Her phone beeped and her heart raced even faster after she saw Camila's name. She decided not to click on it until after Dinah answered.

Cheechee: Do what you need to do, good luck x

Lauren felt even more scared but not because she felt guilty she hadn't told Camila but because she didn't want to hurt her.

Camz: Lauren tell me now, are you okay?

Lolo: I'm sorry....

Camz: What do you mean what are you sorry for?

Lolo: I like someone else....

Camz: Okay, as long as you're happy

Lauren was taken back by this reply. She was happy that it's what was said but she still felt that guilt in her chest. Things suddenly turned for the worst. They started arguing and Camila started saying really horrible things which just added to Lauren's guilt. Hours had passed and no one had messaged anyone. Lauren started to type but kept hesitating to press send. Suddenly her phone pinged and it was a message from Camila.

Camz: Can we talk?

***********

Sorry its so short just not in the mood tonight, I'll post something longer and better tonight