FuckBoy?

Camila wondered wether she would ever meet someone that she truly connected with. All she ever seemed to be doing was hooking up with meaningless women and men and not caring about the consequences.
Things were becoming boring for her, the same thing over and over again, it was tiring.

"Camila, dinners ready!" Her mum yelled from downstairs. She followed the smell of the food down into the kitchen.

"Thanks mami, but I have a date"  Camila said

"I wish you had told me before I made spaghetti hija" her mum replied

"Love you mami" Camila replies sweetly before kissing her mother and the cheek and heading for the door.

Camila had been in tons of dates and they all ended in sex, well most of them. She did have this one date that disguised her in such a manor she physically had to get up and leave.
No matter how tiring and bored she would be on the date there would always be more dates the following week. She just needed to fill that void she felt constantly, that feeling on fulfilment in finding someone. She knew it was never going to come.

She arrived at the diner where she was meeting her date for the day.

"Hey what can I get you?" The waitress asked.

"Actually I'm waiting for someone do you mind holding off a little?" Camila asked politely.

"Sure darlin' I'll be right back"

Just as the waitress was about to walk away the door pinged opened and a tall guy made his way over to the table.

"Shawn?" Camila asked.

"Damn right girl" he replied as he sat down sloppily. The waitress stained blankly at Camila then back at Shawn.

"So, what would you like?" The waitress finally asked.

"I'll take th...." Camila started speaking but was rudely cut off by Shawn.

"She'll have the small fries and I'll have the double chicken and bacon burger" he said. Camila raised an eyebrow at him before scoffing.
"Well I am paying" he added. A silence was surrounding the table.

"I'm sorry" Camila said looking at the waitress.
"Cancel that small fries because I'm fucking out of here" she said grabbing her purse and heading for the door. She started up her car and hit the gas pedal. Before she could even move a centimetre she slammed the breaks noticing a girl she was about to hit. She turned off the engine and got out.

"I'm so sorry!" Camila exclaimed

"No totally my fault wasn't looking where I was going" the girl replied flustered. Camila turned her head noticing Shawn leaving the diner in a hurry.
"Wanna grab a bite?" Camila asked.

"Sure" the girl replied with a smile.
"Lauren" she added holding out her hand.

"Camila" replies taking the girls hand to shake.

"Back so soon, what can I get you?" The waitress asked Camila.

"I'll have the...." Camila started but was cut off once again.

"She'll have whatever she wants, charge it to my card" Lauren said sliding her card towards the waitress.

At the instant moment Camila didn't feel the void she was so oddly familiar with, she felt the fulfilment she had been waiting for, and she didn't even have to sleep with someone to feel it.

*****
Hey guys,
So I'm back to updating, most of my updates will be end of the week updates as studies come first, however there is a new chapter each week so any requests or ideas you wanna branch out I'll be happy to take in and create for you, with a shoutout of course, thanks for reading and see y'all next week,

Ellie x