Time Ran Out

Lauren had started to get sick of Camila now. Every word that came out of her mouth Lauren would hate. Camila would never say anything positive it was always negative. The funnier thing is that Camila knew she was pissing Lauren off but continued to do so.

They had drifted for a couple of months and things were getting worse. There was name calling, public shaming and more. Camila would express her opinions on Lauren through social media. Lauren would see every post that Camila would post and Camila clearly didn't care as she posted more and more.

Lauren: STOP POSTING THINGS ABOUT ME!!

Camila: I'm not even posting anything I promise

Lauren: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Camila I can fucking see the posts.

Camila: I promise I haven't said anything

Lauren: You're  really that pathetic that you wont even own up to shit that I have proof on. Ridiculous.

Camila: Whatever Lauren

Lauren: Don't beg for me back then post shit about me when I can clearly see it. I'm SO done with you.

Camila: Yeah sure you are.

Lauren went to type a message but didn't even see the need. It would show Camila that Lauren wasn't strong. Ignoring her would be best for herself and after all the times she's put her feelings second to Camila's, she's putting her own first. Lauren decided to move on with her life. She would go out more, make new friends, treat herself, focus on herself for once. 

There would be nights where she would miss Camila but she pushed those thoughts away. These posts didn't stop and some days Lauren would cry herself to sleep over them but she knew she'd wake up fresh and eventually she wouldn't care about anything.

Lauren: I just want to get everything off my chest, it'll help me.  Okay here it goes.  I still like you I mean you were my first love so obviously there will always be a soft spot for you in my heart but I need to move on otherwise I will be miserable forever and I wont find someone who I actually belong with. At one point I saw a future with you I really did, us, living in a house, not to big and not to small. We both had our dream jobs me as a police officer and you as a professor. I'm sorry that this is how its ending but this is the best thing for us both. We tried and it was an awesome run but good things must come to an end and sadly this one of them. Maybe in the future we'll find ways back to each other but right now space is a good thing. I'm sorry and I love you, as a friend or more. Goodbye, good luck x

Camila read the message and a tear escaped her eye. She decided not to reply and just let Lauren move on like she said she wanted to do. She didn't want to be in her way. Time runs out and theirs did.