Thursday Night Date Night

Lauren and Camila decided to have date nice every Thursday. It was now Wednesday and it was Lauren's turn to plan it. She decided to take Camila somewhere fun, not just out for a fancy dinner like they would usually do. There was that one spontaneous time that they went bowling but he rest were just dinners.

She had bought Camila a whole new outfit especially for it. She bought some ripped jeans but not completely ripped only strands, she also bought her a black turtle neck jumper with matching boots, and too top it off she bought her a new coat, red and long with black buttons.

She wrapped it all into a bag and sealed it with tape. She bought a card that read,

Camila,
I know it's date night and it was my turn to sort something out so I've decided to go into extreme measures. Dinah will pick you up at 5 so get dressed and I'll see you soon princess
-Lauren x

Camila smiled and opened the bag before getting dressed. 5 came quicker than ever and Camila heated Dinah beep outside in her car. She grabbed her keys, looked the door. She ran to the car excited and got in.

They drove for about 40 minutes and Camila pestered Dinah the whole way there. Dinah finally stopped he car outside of these huge doubled doors.

"And this is where I leave you" Dinah said smiling.

"Through there?" Camila said shocked. Dinah nodded and Lauren took a deep breath before getting out of the car. She waved at Dinah as she drove away and walked towards these doors. She didn't know wether to knock so she just walked inside.

"Lauren?" Camila called out. She followed these signs that was put up on the wall from Lauren, they had cute little messages on them like, 'this way for your treat', 'your girlfriend is that way'. Camila smiled at each message until she came to another door and another sign that read 'SURPRISE!!'. She opened the doors and there was Lauren.

She stood standing, well at least trying to, in the middle of an ice rink.

"I rented out the whole place for us" Lauren said smiling. Camila was speechless. Lauren knew that she loved to ice skate and she couldn't believe that she would do this.

"Well...come on" Lauren said skating over to her. Camila places on her skates on and made her way to the ice. She loved to ice skate but she wasn't the best and it made Lauren giggle.

"Babe!! Here!" Lauren yelled skating away from her. Camila skated over only to smack into Lauren as they both fell. They stared at each other laughing. Suddenly the laughing stopped as their lips touched. They shared a kiss that lasted a lifetime. They pulled away laughing once again.

"My ass is cold" Lauren said laughing even harder. Camila joined as they both tried to get up. They finally become steady as the lights dimmed and a spot light fell on them. Before they could speak their song started to play, 'Falling In Love' by Elvis. They both started to dance, or skate slowly on the ice. Lauren felt Camila slip but she grabbed her quickly to steady her.

"I love you Camila"

"I love you too Lauren"