The New Girl Part 3

Lauren got home and started to get ready once more. She didn't put as much effort into this date since she really didn't see Camila changing in a day. She threw on ripped jeans, a grey jumpers, black shoes and a matching black scarf. She really couldn't be assed for this date. She was excited the first time because she was really into showing Camila a good time but it didn't work out and Lauren doesn't really believe in second chances.

There was a knock on her door. Lauren made her way downstairs and opened the door to see Camila standing there.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yup, let me guess we're taking your private car?" Lauren said rolling her eyes.

"Actually I was wondering if we could take you bike, I walked here hoping you'd say yes" Camila explained. Lauren's eyes widened, maybe she was changing.

Camila directed Lauren to the location as she held onto her tightly. Lauren stopped outside where she was told and realised that she had taken her to the same karaoke bar that Lauren first took Camila.

"Camila really?" Lauren said a little annoyed.
"You couldn't even put effort into finding a new location" she finished.

"Just trust me" Camila said. As they walked in Lauren noticed that it was completely empty. Camila has paid to rent the place for two hours. Lauren sat down as Camila pulled out a chair for her.

"I'll be right back" Camila said walking over to the bar.
"I'll have a red win and a beer please, also can I have two of your biggest cheese burgers?" Lauren asked the bartender. He nodded and handed her the drinks before she made her way back to the table where Lauren was sat.

"Camila" Lauren said.

"Lauren please, I spent so much on this just enjoy it" Camila said.

"That. That right there. I can't deal with that. I can't be bought Camila, I would've preferred this place be packed, it's more fun that way it's the only reason I come because I feel like I belong" Lauren said. Camila didn't know what to say and just stared in awe.
"Forget it I gotta go" Lauren said walking out on Camila for the second time that week.

"Lauren wait" Camila yelled as she watched Lauren walk out of the karaoke bar. She decided to run after Lauren just before she could drive away and leave her stranded for the second time.

"Lauren please" Camila said running after her. Lauren finally turned around.

"Do you not see who you are? Your a snobby bitch who always gets what she wants. You've never worked a day in your life! Your life is perfect. You'll never fit in here" she said pointing at the bar.
"I'm not some dumb bitch you can buy to be your girlfriend it's not how it works Camila. I really liked you. I really did but you just....." Lauren said before being cut off by Camila's lips on hers. She didn't fight it she just kept kissing the girl, before her hand made her way into Camila's hair. They pulled apart and Lauren was speechless.

"Then teach me. Teach me to be nice and kind, like you" Camila said. Lauren finally came back to reality and nodded.

"Okay Camila Cabello, welcome to my world new girl"