I Pray For You Girl

"I wanna leave" Lauren said as she started to cry. Camila stares not knowing what to say.
"I'm sorry" Lauren said as she headed for the door.

"You're just going to leave me after everything we've been through? After everything I've done for you? After everything I have given you?" Camila said finally finding words that were now spilling out of her mouth. Lauren stood there in silence.

"Yes" She finally said.
"I know you've lost feelings. I know you've met someone else. I know you don't love me anymore...." she said as the hot tears burned her face.
"I trusted you with everything and what do I get. Nothing. You broke my heart Camila. You did the one thing I begged you not to do. Cheat. And now you're telling me it's not true?! GROW THE FUCK UP! This isn't a fucking game Camila, this is life and you're fucking with mine" Lauren said finally storming about the door. She made it down the steps before she felt a arm grab her wrist slightly. She spun around and felt lips on hers. She pushed Camila away as the tears hit their lips.

"That's not going to fix this. Nothing will ever fix this" Lauren said. They were now both standing at the bottom steps of the house staring at each other as the tears poured.

"I hate you" Lauren said. Those words ripped into Camila's heart and tore it into shreds. They were both weak. They were both vulnerable.

"You don't mea..." Camila said before she was cut off by Lauren.

"No! I do! You're a heartless bitch Camila. We're done" she said before finally leaving Camila's view.

Camila stood there for a few moments trying to process what was happening. There wasn't anyone else. There wasn't any feelings lost. It was all a lie. She finally made her way back into the house before her phone rang.

"Hey boo what the fuck is happening?! Lauren just rang Dinah hysterically crying saying you cheated?!" Normani said from the other side of the phone.
"Camz?" She said. No reply.
"Camz come on talk to me" she asked.

"I didn't...I didn't cheat. I promise. I did something worse and thought....I just...I just thought this would've been easier on her" Camila finally muttered.

"Camz what did you do??" Normani asked.

"I signed up for the army" she said confidently yet still crying a little.

"You've Just pushed away the love of your life because you want to go to the army?!" Normani said seeming a little annoyed.

"Yep" Camila said questioning her actions.

"I pray for you girl" Normani said before hanging up. Camila put down her phone wondering how long it'll take for Lauren to message her or call or even drop by to sort things out. There's no way it's over. This kinda love will never be over.

Days went by still nothing. Weeks went by still nothing. 2 months past and Camila was still waiting for that one message, that one phone call, that one knock on the door. Nothing happened, until....there was a knock.

Camila ran to the door eager to kiss the love she had pushed away.

"Hey...." Dinah said awkwardly standing at the other side of the door.
"How you feeling?" She asked as Camila slowly turned and walked back to her couch.
"Camz come on, you're still waiting for her to call?" Dinah asked.

"I just want a text. Something for me to know she's okay" Camila said weakly.

"I can confirm she's not okay, you broke her Camila. I haven't even seen here since the day before it all happened. I called, she didn't answer. I went over, she didn't even answer the door. I did get a text saying she needed time" Dinah said.

"What the fuck have I done?!" Camila said starting to cry once more.

"Have you explained why you did it?" Dinah asked.

"I haven't had the chance. I've tried leaving a voicemail but she's blocked my number" Camila said.
"Plus if she found out I was going she'd either try and stop me or she'd think I'm lying, again" Camila added.

"Camz, you gotta understand that you hurt her, the person she felt safe with hurt her. You gotta respect that she doesn't wanna see you and that she doesn't trust you. But seriously, I don't think you should go, not while you're still a mess like this" she said looked at the bags under Camila's eyes for all the sleepless nights she's had.

"It's too late. I leave in a month" Camila said.

"Then we have a month to try and get Lauren back" Dinah said determined.

"Look, Dinah, I appreciate what you're doing but you were right, I hurt her bad and this is how I'm paying for it" Camila said.
"I'm sorry but I'm kinda busy" Camila added insinuating for her to leave. Dinah sighed before getting up and heading for the door.

"I pray for you girl" she said before leaving the house.

A month went by quicker then they could've imagined. It was the day before Camila was leaving and she had already packed ready to go, she had seen her family before leaving and she was about to head to bed for an early nights rest before her big day tomorrow. She placed her phone down before laying in bed. She turned her head and noticed her phone has lit up.

Dino: Does she know yet?xx

Camz: No and she won't.

Dino: Camz...

Camila read the text and ignored it before turning her phone upside down and turning around to sleep.

Morning arrived and Camila works around 8am so she could hit the road by 9am. She checked her phone and saw 17 missed called from Dinah. She rang Dinah back quickly thinking the worst.

"HELLO?!!" Camila yelled as Dinah answered the phone.

"Camz" Dinah said bluntly.

"What's up with all the missed calls??" She asked worried.

"Okay don't be mad...." Dinah started.

"You always say that before you say something that'll make me mad" Camila said.

"After you ignored my text last night I went over to Lauren's house. She didn't answer but I could see her through her door window sitting on the top stair. Camila she's a mess. I don't even think she's showered since, she was wearing her pj shirt she stole from you" Dinah said.

"Dinah get on with it!" Camila said.

"Anyway, I saw her so I knew she was there so I kinda....well...I told her you were going to the army today" Dinah said awkwardly.

"YOU FUCKING DID WHAT?!!" Camila yelled.

"I'm sorry but she had to know. You're practically signing your life away and you haven't told her!" Dinah said getting angry.
"Don't hurt her more than you already have because I seriously don't think she can take it" Dinah added before hanging up.

"I need to leave before she contacts me. I can't deal with this right now" Camila said to herself. She brushed her teeth, got changed and grabbed her bags along with her keys.

She opened the door and saw Lauren there about to knock. She dropped everything that she was holding and just stared.

They both were speechless. They didn't know what to say or what to do. Was Lauren here to stop her or to wish her luck? Neither moved until Lauren pulled out her phone and wrote something.

Camila's phone lit up with a ping. Lauren raised her eyebrows as if to say "look". She raised her phone to eye view and unlocked it to the message

Lolo: I Love You♥️

*****
There we go guys, the chapter I promised you, this genuine took the effort out of me