Halloween

Halloween was next week and Lauren and Camila had no idea what to go as.

"What about Peanut butter and Jelly?" Camila asked scrolling through pictures on her laptop.

"If you want the jelly to be sick all over the peanut butter then no" Lauren said laughing.
"Why do we have to do couples costumes anyway? People already know we're a couple" Lauren said.

"It's cuteeee" Camila said.

"But I wanna go as a vampire and you don't like black lipstick" Lauren said laughing.

"Okay I know you go as your vampire and I'll go as something else" Camila said annoyed.

"Babe come on, let's just just be different" Lauren suggested.

"Fine" Camila said smirking at Lauren. Lauren ran out of the house after grabbing her purse. She got into her car and made her way to the fancy dress shop.

Meanwhile Camila was still sitting with her laptop trying to figure out what she was going t wear. She tried everything. Everything she looked at always ended up being a couples costume.

Time had passed and Camila still couldn't find anything. That was until she thought of her favourite movie of all time. Harry Potter.

Halloween had come and Lauren and Camila started to get ready in separate rooms.

"Babe you ready?" Lauren yelled from the other room.

"Yeah!" Camila yelled back.

"Okay let's both walk out in 1....2....3" Lauren yelled as they both walked out. Both of their jaws dropped.

"You look so sexy" Camila said.

"No. You look sexy, I'm not into wizards but waw" Lauren said moving her eyes up and down Camila's body.

"All this effort and we won't be wearing these costumes for long" Lauren said winking at Camila. Camila blushes and giggled a little.

"Ready for Normani's party?" Camila asked.

"Yep!" Lauren said as they both linked in arms.

****

"And that was my first Halloween with mommy. We struggled to find costumes but we went as what we wanted so Jake if you wanna be a princess then let's go buy you that princess costume" Lauren said taking her son, Jake's hand.

"Izzy, sweetie what do you wanna be?" Camila asked.

"I WANNA BE A PRINCESS TOO!!" She yelled as Camila laughed. Then let's go follow mummy and Jakey.