The New Girl

Camila was the popular girl of the school. She walked around like she owned the place that was until everything changed.

January 15th
Lauren started her new school. It was just her and her dad after her mom had died tragically a year before. She was really close with her mum especially after she came out as gay. Her mum was supportive just like any good mum would be and Lauren loved that.

Lauren walked into her new school scared as fuck to make new friends. She didn't know what to do when she got there. She ended up walking into someone while trying to find her registration class.

"I'm so sorry" she said fixing her beanie that slumped off her head.

"That's okay" the girl said helping her fix her beanie.
"Dinah" the girl said holding out her hand. Lauren shook her hand before smiling.

"Lauren"

"Well Lauren why don't you join us for lunch" Dinah said.

"Uh....sure" Lauren said not knowing exactly if she should or not. She decided to anyway and met two other girls, Ally and Normani.

"So where you from?" Ally asked.

"I'm originally from Miami but we moved here for a....fresh start" Lauren said.

"Well you're welcome to start fresh here with us" Normani said smiling.

"Thanks guys" Lauren said. She panicked over nothing. This is gonna be easy she could do this.

"Oh shit" Dinah said. They all looked in the direction of where she was looking. The other girls scoffed and Lauren kept looking.

"Who is she?" Lauren asked still staring.

"Camila Cabello, daddy's girl, popular girl" Dinah said

"And bitch" Normani added. They all laughed except Lauren who still couldn't stop staring at her.

"I'll be right back" Lauren said walking over to her.
"Um...hey" Lauren said nervously.

"What the fuck is she doing?!" Ally yelled as the three ran over to Lauren.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date Friday night" Lauren said.

"Of course darling, with who?" Camila asked.

"Uh....with....uh with me" Lauren said nervously.

"With, with you?" Camila asked.

"Yes" Lauren said.

"I like your confidence....uh...." Camila asked insinuating for her name.

"Lauren"

"Lauren, I admire your confidence so sure why not. Pick me up at 7 and don't be late. You best take me somewhere nice or this..." she said pointing at her and Lauren.
"Will never happen again" she finished.

"Okay 7 it is" Lauren said walking away past Dinah, Ally and Normani. She sat back on the table she was sitting on before as the other three joined her.

"Uhh...can someone explain what the fuck just happened" Normani said.

"I think I have a date" Lauren said laughing a little.