The New House

Lauren and Camila had finally decided to move in together.

"I got the last box" Lauren said tipping the moving van guys. She waved to them as they drove away. She looked at their new house before walking in with the biggest smile on her face. She closed the door, placing the last box on the floor. She took a deep breath in and looked around.

"Ready?" Camila asked walking to Lauren in her overalls.

"For what?" Lauren asked.

"Too unpack, we have people coming over tomorrow" Camila replied.

"Ughhhhhhhh, but I'm so tired" Lauren said falling playfully onto Camila. Camila caught her laughing as she tried to hold her up.

"Shut up, come on" she said pecking Lauren's lips.

"Ughhh fine!" Lauren moaned before grabbing a box.

Time went along and they were doing great. They only had one box left. Everything was perfect. The couch was delivered the day before and was placed perfectly against the wall bookshelf, which was now filled with their favourite books. The curtains were draped lightly over the windows as the sun beamed inside. They had a small glass coffee table in the middle of the living room with small coasters that contrasted with the colour of the curtains. The tv would stand on the mahogany cupboard that was pressed against the opposite wall of the couch.

The bedroom was consisted of one huge bed with a dozen pillow on it. The room was painted in a beige colour that matched the carpet perfectly. They had two wooden chester drawers that included a lamp and a picture of the two. There was a bay window which also included pillows and a few teddies. Even though they were both 20 they still had acted like children.

"Well that was.....fun" Lauren said as she sat down exhausted on the couch. Camila took the seat next the her and she giggled a little at what Lauren had said.

"I didn't realise we were so, stylish" Camila said looking around astonished.

"Well I did pick most of the furniture" Lauren said sarcastically.

"Shut up" Camila said playfully as she pushed Lauren down and kissed her. This wasn't just a peck like earlier this was a long, meaningful and passionate kiss. They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Camila moaned as Lauren got up to answer the door.

"Camila can you come here please?" Lauren yelled from the door. Camila looked at her confused before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Yes?" Camila said looking out the door to see a man standing there.

"Did you order a bouncy castle?" Lauren said staring at the huge plastic castle that was popping out from the back of this guy's truck.

"Maybe...." Camila said with a smirk on her face.

"Sign here please" The man said handing us the clipboard with the agreement paper.

"Sorry we're not taking this could you return it please?" Lauren asked the man. He sighed before walking away.

"LAUREN NOOOOOO!! I WANNA KEEP IT!!!!!" Camila said. Lauren looked into her puppy dog eyes before sighing.

"Fine" She said.

"HEY EXCUSE ME?!" She yelled after the man. "We'll take it" She said before the man made his way up to the house again.

"It completes our new house" Camila said kissing Lauren once more.

"Yeah, Our new house"