One Night Stand

Lauren had decided to go out tonight with her friends. They had all decided to go out because Ally had recently been dumped by a person she claimed to love. Lauren wore a red velvet dress, black heels and a silver choker. They had a few drinks before leaving. Lauren drank her favourite, Rosè red wine. They made their way into the cab before heading to the main town to the clubs. Lauren had three more glasses of wine in the club before blacking out.

The next morning
"Morning" a voice said as Lauren opened her eyes. She thought it was Ally since she was supposed to stay at hers last night.

"I was crazy last night right" Lauren said laughing a little.

"I wouldn't say crazy but hot is a word I'd use" the voice said. Lauren finally realised that this wasn't her friends voice or anyone she really recognised. She turned her head to see a short woman hand her a cup of coffee.

"I had to guess how you like it. Sorry if it's not nice" the woman said. Lauren just held the hot cup as she stared at the woman. She had black long hair, her skin was as clear as anything Lauren had seen. She was classed as a person with a petite figure. Lauren moved her eyes up and down her body in awe.

"You don't remember anything last night do you?" She said awkwardly.

"I...uh....um...I don't I'm sorry, I really wish I did" she said looking this woman up and down again. She studied the woman's face and could see that she was a little bit disappointed.
"I should go" Lauren said finally feeling awkward. She got up and realised she was wearing a long t-shirt that didn't belong to her. She grabbed her clothes that were lying on the chair next to the bed and quickly got dressed. She grabbed her clutch bag before dashing for the door.

"I'll call you" she told the woman before running out of the house.

"You didn't....you didn't give me your number" Camila started to shout but quieted her voice after she saw Lauren was too far.

Days went by and Lauren felt bad for just leaving like that, she just got to nervous when she saw that beautiful woman standing in front of her. She didn't even know if anything happened, she didn't even know her name.

Lauren's friends kept pestering her about what happened that night at the coffee shop they were meeting at. Lauren swore she couldn't remember but they didn't believe her. She had enough to the questions and rolled her eyes before turning her head to the window letting out a big breath. Something or someone caught her eye. It was her. It was the woman. Lauren got up from her chair almost tripping over it. Her friends looked at her confuse before she made her way over to the woman that was now walking into the coffee shop Lauren and her friends were at. She saw the brunette walk towards the counter before approaching her.

"Can I get that for you? I mean you did get me one" Lauren said smirking.

"Smooth" is all the girl said laughing a little.

"Sorry I left the other day..." Lauren said awkwardly.

"It's fine I understand but I was upset that you didn't give me a chance to get your number" she said.

"Here" Lauren said passing her phone to the girl. She typed in her number before giving the phone back to Lauren.
"Camila" Lauren said.

"That's me" Camila said nervously giggling.

"Camila. I love that name" Lauren said. Camila didn't say anything but just smiled.
"So....about that coffee" Lauren said smiling.