Benefits

*Seth's POV*

I decided I should leave, I knew by looking at her, she thought it was a mistake. I really didn't say anything then. I pulled out of her and got dressed when I saw it in her face. She was also dressing now. We barely looked at each other as we got situated. This is not what I wanted. I wanted us to be together. I wanted to be with her. I thought that was what she wanted but that was clearly not the case. I looked at her once I was situated. "I should leave." I finally broke the silence that filled the room.

She just nodded. I walked out of the room without another word. I got to the front door and grabbed the handle. I stopped as I was a little pissed. I turned and stormed back in her office, where she still was. But now sitting at the desk as if she was lost in thought. "You know, this isn't fair! You know how I feel about you! You were the one who didn't want me to leave even though I thought it was best cause I thought something like this would happen! Then you act like it was a mistake! Why are you doing this to me?!"

I was hurt and confused by everything. She seemed shocked by my outburst. "I'm sorry." She said, softly.

I looked at her and I could tell she was just as confused as I was. I sighed and walked over to the desk. I leaned against it next to her and asked, "Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know." She breathed. "I'm just not ready for all this." Then she looked up at me and said, "I know I started this. But it has been such a long time since I have been with anyone like that. And you were here. Doesn't make it right. The only reason I think it was a mistake cause I knew you would make it into something that it wasn't. For me it was just what it was. Nothing more."

"So, you used me." I slightly smiled. Wasn't the first time a woman used me, but it was a first time a woman used me for sex. It was different.

She looked at me and saw my smile and smiled back. "Yeah, I guess I did. But you got something out of it too."

I laughed. "That I did."

She took my hand and sat back in her seat. She held it as she looked at them. Then she looked at me. "You okay?"

I was looking at our hands. "Yeah." I said, softly as I looked at her. "Like you said I got something out of it too."

She smiled at me then looked at our hands as her fingers played on mine. She looked at me and asked, "So, you understood what this was?"

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you okay with that?" She asked me.

I cracked, "I got laid, didn't I?"

She laughed as I smiled at her. Then her face became focused as she looked back at our hands. She asked, cautiously, "How would you feel about it becoming a regular thing?"

I was shocked by this. "Are you asking what I think you are asking?"

"Uh, yeah. Look we are two adults. I know our case is a little complicated. But if we keep our feelings in check, I don't see the harm. We are both two busy people who could use a release now and then." She said to me.

I looked away and thought about it for a moment. I let out a long breath. Then I looked at her and asked, "Would we be friends with benefits or fuck buddies?"

She chuckled. "Is there a difference?"

"Well, yeah." I said. "Friends with benefits are just that. Friends who hang out still and able to maintain a friendship. Only intimate during the moments when they need a release. And a fuck buddy just come around when they need to get laid. Nothing more."