Perfection

We got back to the house and I was happy I was. I gave Damien his first dose of antibiotics and fed him. For the first time in over a day, he actually ate. I was glad to see this. We got him down for a nap and he was out. His infection took it out of him. I was able to breath. I laid down in the bed in the guest room after I placed Damien in the pack and play that was in there. I was overly tired. Just then, Seth came in with Christian who was sleeping as in his arms. I quietly said, "Don't wake Damien. He is finally asleep."

He nodded in understand and placed Christian in the pack and play with Damien. He walked over to the bed and sat on it. He rubbed his face. "Fuck, it's been a long day."

I looked up at him and smile. "That it has."

He looked at me and smiled. "And what do you think you are doing?"

I smiled and closed my eyes. I said, "What does it look like?"

He moved on the bed and over me. "Oh, no you don't."

I realized what he was up to and quickly but a hand on his chest. I was a bit in shock. "We can't, Seth. My holier than thou parents are right down stairs."

"Just keep it down, baby." He smirked at me. "Plus it is a little exciting, the thought of being caught."

I grinned at him. "Oh, god, I have rubbed off on you."

He moved in and breathed against my lips, "That you have."

Then he took my lips. After we went a round, we were beyond exhausted. We fell asleep. We were sleeping when Damien woke us up with his screams. I whined and Seth groaned. Sleep was not going to happen much the next twenty four hours. Seth sat up and said, sleepily, "I got him."

He put on his boxer briefs and stood up. He grabbed Damien before he woke Christian up. Just then, my mom walked in as I took it she heard Damien crying. She saw Seth in his underwear and quickly looked away as she said, "Oh, dear lord."

Seth instantly was embarrassed and blushed as he held Damien. Then my mom noticed me and that I had a sheet wrapped around me. "Oh, Mary, you two didn't....in my house?"

I said, sarcastically, "No, I just like the way the sheets fell against my skin."

"Oh, dear, lord. I am going to have to cleanse this room." She groaned out.

I laughed and said after her as she was walking out. "For Christ sakes, mom, we are married now. It isn't a sin to have sex with him now!"

Seth looked wide eyed with what I said and I laughed even harder. Seth said as he walked to the bed, "You know you are demented, right? Like you probably made her faint with the word sex."

I laughed at this as Seth cracked a smile. "Oh, but your face, you look like a deer in headlights."

"Your mom walked in as I was only in my underwear. And I couldn't exactly cover myself either as I had one of the babies in my hands. It was embarrassing." He said to me.

I smiled at him. "It's bound to happen one day. It always does. My mom actually saw Eric naked when we were engaged. She came over to my house when I lived with Eric. He was showering and was actually getting out, drying himself off when my mom walked in and saw the full Monty. She liked screamed at the fact she saw him naked. I couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny. So, really consider yourself lucky."

He chuckled a bit. "I think you get a kick out of messing with your parents, especially since they are Christians."

I nodded. "That I do."