The Big Reveal

"Anything?" I asked Seth nervously.

"No." Then he walked over to me and put his arms around me. "Relax, baby."

"I can't. This is important." I sighed.

We moved forward with Sophia being the surrogate. She was already implanted with my eggs and Seth's sperm. Now it was a waiting game to see if it took. She was suppose to take a pregnancy test to tell us if it was a success. I was nervous. I wanted this so bad. Seth took my phone as all I did was stare at it. But now I know I was annoying him with asking every five minutes if she said anything. I wanted to know. I was impatient. Seth tried to keep me focused on anything else as I wanted good news. He smiled at me. "Come on, baby, Vikki made us some breakfast."

I sighed. "Alright."

We went to sit down at the counter and instantly started to bounce my leg. Vikki noticed as she served us. She asked, "Still nothing."

"No." I almost groaned.

She smiled at me. "I have faith it will work out.

"Thanks, Vikki." I breathed.

We began to eat. I could barely eat as I was nervous. I just looked at my food as I pushed it around with my fork. Vikki asked, "Something wrong with my cooking."

I quickly looked at her and shook my head. "No. My stomach is just doing flips. I am too nervous."

Seth moved an arm around me. "Baby, relax. You are working yourself up."

"I know. But I can't help." I almost whined.

Seth just slightly chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Then my phone sounded off in Seth's pocket. It was my ringtone for text messages. My eyes lit up but Seth didn't move. I almost yelled, "Are you going to see who it is?"

"No, I'm eating. I'll check it in a minute." He said as he smirked.

He was doing this intentionally. I reached over and tried to dig it out of his pocket. He laughed. "Seriously, babe?"

"Well, I want to see if it is Sophia." I was impatient.

He moved my hand from his pocket. "Patience, Mary."

I was getting annoyed and angry. "God damn it, Seth. Just check the fucking phone."

Vikki looked at him and said, "You might want to check it before she blows a gasket."

"I think it's too late for that." He joked.

I just frowned, he was pissing me off now. "I swear to god, Seth. If you do not check my phone, I'm going to kick your ass."

"Okay, okay." He laughed.

He dug in his pocket and pulled it out. I asked, impatiently, "Well? Is it Sophia?"

"Yeah." He was loving this.

"What did she say?" I reached for my phone and he pulled it away. Seth smiled. He turned the phone to me as there was a picture of pregnancy test on it. He said, happily, "We are going to have a baby."

I almost jumped in his arms in excitement and kissed him, happily. Seth chuckled at my excitement. I then said, "Oh my god. I have to call her."

I snatched the phone out of his hands and called her. After some time and the excitement subsided, Seth and I were in pure bliss. We sat on the couch and cuddled with each other. My fingers were intertwined with his as he played with my fingers. He said with a smile, "We are going go be parents."