Finally Husband and Wife

We were finally husband and wife and I felt like I was on top of the world. I saw Seth felt the same way I did. We went to the reception and it was beautiful. Seth really went all out for this wedding. But it would be our only one, so he wanted to make it special. It felt like a fairy tale. The toast were given and we enjoyed the company. Then it was time for our first dance. Seth took my hand and we moved to the dance floor. We danced slowly as we really didn't talk. Just enjoyed this moment together. The song was over and he kissed me softly. Now was the father/daughter dance. My father walked on the dance floor. He took me in his arms as we danced. He looked down at me and said with a smile, "He really outdid himself, didn't he?"

"He did." I smiled at this. Then I said to him, "I am glad you and mom came around about Seth."

"Yeah, well, I can tell he really loves you. After all that mess with Eric, I was just worried. But after what you two went through after losing Natasha and he stuck it out with you. He didn't do what Eric did and I was afraid he would, I have to admit. But he seems like a good man. I was wrong about him." He said to me sincerely. "Plus, he did go to church with us. If that isn't one way to win us over, I don't know what is. Especially after I found out he was an atheist."

I slightly laughed. "Trust me, I heard about it afterwards."

He slightly chuckled. Then looked down at me and said, sincerely, "I'm just glad you found someone who has made you happy."

"Thank you, daddy." I smiled at him, then hugged him.

Our dance ended and we both moved off the dance floor. I walked over to Seth and he said, "Seemed like you two were having a bit of a conversation there."

I smiled. "We were."

"About what?" He asked.

I just smiled. "You."

He began to look worried. "What about me?"

I just laughed at his worry and said nothing else. The reception was over. Seth and I board his private plane to head to our honeymoon. I was tired. I didn't get much sleep the night before. I knew the plane ride I would. Seth has been a lot better on plane rides as of late. Seth and I sat next to each other and I relaxed against him. In no time, I was asleep. I woke up a couple hours later and looked up to see Seth sleeping as well. I went to move away but Seth quickly grabbed me and held me close. I laughed and looked at him as he had his eyes closed still. I said, "Seth, I need to stretch my legs."

"No, I want my wife by my side." He said, sleepily.

I laughed and pushed away. I stood up and went to move by him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. I fell on his lap and giggled. He was looking at me at this point as he was grinning. I tried to get off him but he held me tightly. I finally gave up. I sighed and said, "I give. I am all yours."

"Good." He almost growled. I now noticed the lust in the his eyes. I knew what he wanted. I bit my lip and he pulled me to him. He took my lips with his. It was intensifying quickly. My arms were around his shoulders. I wanted more at this point. So did Seth. He moved a hand up my leg to my inner thigh. He slipped his hand under my skirt. I squirmed as his hand moved up my thigh. He got to my underwear and rubbed me through it. I moaned against his lips. He kept kissing me and rubbed me but nothing more. I broke the kiss and moaned out. I breathed, "I need you."

He calmed himself and removed his hand. "Wait till we get in the hotel room. I want to do this right our first night as man and wife."

"But I am horny now." I whispered seductively.