Time For Another

The following morning, the alarm went off. I quickly woke up Seth as he refused to move. "Baby, it's time to get up."

"Go away." He groaned.

"No, come on, we have to go to church." I said with a smile.

He rolled on his back and groaned again. "I don't want to."

"Hey, now, buddy. You said you would be there." I told him sternly.

Again, he groaned but sat up. I smiled at him and said, "Boys are still sleeping, we can shower together if that will help you wake up."

His eyes lit up as I moved to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got it to the right temperature. As soon as it was, I started to get undressed. But now Seth was in there, he grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. He moved in where his lips are inches from mine. He almost growled against my lips, "I am to do that."

I smiled at this and he kissed me, roughly. He undressed me and then undressed himself. We moved into the shower and it heated up quickly. He bit my lower lip as he assaulted my lips. He was in one of those moods. He wanted it rough and I wasn't going to say no. He moved me up against the wall. He picked me and I wrapped my legs around him. He thrust into me, hard, and I moaned out in pleasure. He quickly moved inside me. He was pounding into me good and hard and I was loving it. He was getting into it. I moaned out again. Our hands grabbed at each other as we pulled at each other in the pleasure we felt. I felt the pleasure build up. I was on the verge, just then, I heard Damien crying. Seth heard it too as he stopped. I muttered, "Shit."

Seth groaned out as he was displeased. I went to unwrap my legs but Seth held onto me tightly. He breathed, "He is okay. Doesn't hurt for him to cry for a moment. I am like on the verge."

I couldn't lie as I thought about it for a moment. On the one hand, I would feel guilty that I am leaving my baby to cry and potentially waking up my other child. On the other hand, I knew Seth would be left right on the verge and that too would make me feel bad. I felt like I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I pushed Seth away and said, "Let me see if I can just get him to quiet down for a few."

He let me go as I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and walked into the room. I walked over and Christian was still asleep. I grabbed a pacifier and gave it to Damien, it calmed him. His eyes got heavy again. Thank god. After another moment of watching him, I went back into the bathroom. I unwrapped the towel and got in the shower. I said to Seth, "I got him to quiet down with the pacifier, he looks to be dozing off again. But we should make this quick, just in case."

He smirked. "I'll make it quick, that I can do."

I walked over to him and he grabbed my waist. He turned me around and I felt his breath on my ear. "Baby, bend over."

I did just as he said. I bent over and I felt him enter me again. I moaned out. He quickly went back into pounding into me. I moved a hand against the wall of the shower as I closed my eyes, focusing on what he is doing to me. It didn't take long at all. I came and suppressed myself as I didn't want to wake the twins just yet. He moved an arm around my waist and pulled me to him. My back was against his chest as we were both slightly bent over. I felt his breath on my ear again. I heard his erratic breathing as he was close. Then, he grunted into my ear as he held my body tight. I moved my butt around in circles to help release all of him inside me as he kept grunting. He finally calmed and we both stopped moving. But he was still holding my body tightly as I heard him breathe heavily against my ear. I couldn't help it but to smile. I asked, "Feel better?"