Keep Moving Forward

A few months passed, our hearts slowly healed. We both knew it would never fully heal though. We still had our good days and bad. I still stayed out of work as I needed time. Not only that, doctors and Seth and I agreed that another pregnancy should be chanced, so I got a procedure done. I got my tubes tied. But I knew I was ready to go back as I healed physically and was so over not working. Seth was already back at work as I was bored which was part of the reason I wanted to go back to work. I was sitting on the couch when Seth walked in. I said a little chipper, "Hey, babe."

"Hmmm." He groaned.

He was tired. I needed to tell him about a decision. My decision to go back to work and another decision I made. I hated to bring it while he was tired. He plopped down at the couch as he relaxed. I moved closer to him. I pouted, "No kiss hello."

He looked at me and gave me a small smile. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. Then I asked, "Long day?"

"Yeah." He breathed.

I then moved to the arm of the couch as my back was to it. "Come here."

He moved over as he looked confused. "Now, turn you back to me and relax against me."

He did just that and I began to massage his shoulders. He moaned out. I couldn't help but smile. He moaned out, "God, that feels amazing. I need this."

Then I pressed my lips together and said, "So, I have been thinking, I should go back to work."

"That great, babe. I am happy to hear that." He said, he was really more focused on the massage.

"And, I was thinking, maybe I should move back into my place." I said, slowly. I knew he wouldn't like this.

He quickly turned to me and asked, "Why? Aren't you happy here?"

"Yes, Seth, I am. But you have been paying for my place that no one is staying in. And we kinda moved in together kinda fast. Only reason I moved in with you was so you could look out for me while I was pregnant. I just think it would be best." I explained.

"I don't understand." He was getting upset now. "We don't fight often. We love being together. Hell before you moved in, one of us was always at the other one's place anyways."

"But it happened too fast." I said to him.

"And? I love you, Mary, and you love me. You being here has felt so right. I don't want you to move out. Please, stay." He breathed.

"And my place?" I asked.

"Keep it or sell it or rent it out. It's up to you but don't move out, baby. I need you with me." He almost begged.

I smiled at this. He was cute when he did that. I couldn't say no to that face. "Okay, Seth."

He smiled happily. He took my lips and kissed me deeply. It build and intensified. We hadn't been with each other in almost a year between my pregnancy then dealing with our lost and healing from my procedure, we both didn't even think about that, but the kissed quickly build up. I moved to him and straddled his lap. I wanted this. Our kisses became hard and more hungry. It's been a long time. I needed to feel him. I began to grind against him and he moaned against my lips. He was already hard. He broke the kiss and took off my shirt. He then instantly freed my breast out of my bra. He moved in as he cupped on of my breast and took my nipple into his mouth. I moaned out with the pleasure of it all. He took his mouth off my nipple and kissed me, roughly. He wanted this, he needed this. We began to take each others clothes off. Once our clothes were off, he picked me up and turned us around. He laid me on the couch. He moved in between my legs and looked down at me. He whispered, "I love you, Mary."