Chapter Seven: The Prophecy

𝓔𝓓𝓘𝓣𝓔𝓓

"Starr, are you okay?" Ophelia pulled her friends to the side after the class finished, "you had a sudden reaction to an announcement five minutes too late."

The four girls surrounded around their friend, worried looks on all their faces.

"We need to go to our room," Starr looked at her friends.

"Can we get some food first?" Nicole asked, "I'll quickly go to the great hall to get some food and the other girls, okay?"

The girls nodded and Nicole began to walk towards the great hall. "I'll meet you downstairs in five minutes or slightly more."

The walk to the great hall was merely 2 minutes long. Nicole walked through the hall door walking to the top of the Gryffindor table where Elowen was sat with Iakona Prewett. She grabbed her plate and tipped all of the breaded chicken pieces onto it.

"Got enough there, Nick?" Iakona asked.

Nicole nodded with a smile on her face, "bring the bbq sauce, will you? I'll go get Morg and Raine."

"Why? What's going on?" Elowen asked.

"Starr's called us down to the room."

Nicole with her big plate of chicken turned around and looked Morgandy dead in the eye, "We're going to the room!"

Morgandy nodded her head and followed Elowen and Iakona out of the room. Nicole began to wave crazily at Raine who was sat with Rune and Sullivan Fawley. Raine gave her a weird look for the plate of chicken pieces, to which Nicole pointed at the door – mouthing to meet her there.

Raine bid her goodbyes to the two boys and stood up from her seat, meeting Nicole at the doors to the Great Hall like planned. Raine grabbed one of the chicken pieces and bit into it much to Nicole's anger, as they were her strips.

"I'm guessing we're going to our room," Raine said as she chewed on the chicken strip.

Nicole nodded as she could barely see over the pile of chicken. Heading towards the dungeons, the other girls were gathered at the top of the steps.

"When you said you'd be getting food; you didn't have to get the entire plate of chicken strips!" Dove laughed as she grabbed the plate off of her friend.

All the girls rolled their eyes as Nicole grabbed a chicken strip and began dunking it into the bowl bbq sauce that Elowen was holding.

"Lia, you go down to make sure everything is clear and then call us down," Starr smiled as she turned to her friend.

Ophelia nodded and began walking down the steps towards the dungeon, but not before grabbing a couple of the chicken strips and dunking one of them into to bowl of sauce – much to Nicole's dismay.

Once she reached the bottom of the steps and checked that the coast was clear she called up to the girls, who all came rushing down. Instead of turning left towards the Slytherin dorm, they turned right towards the painting of the Greek God, Mopsus.

"Password?" The painting spoke.

"Forsooth," Starr whispered.

The painting began to click as the lock unlocked its self, the painting moved to reveal a passageway, the nine girls stepped inside. As soon as they were settled Dove and Elowen placed the plate of chicken and the bowl of bbq sauce in the middle of the circle of girls.

Starr walked towards the cupboards and pulled out a crystal ball. Ophelia gasped and looked over to Morgandy.

"What the. That's too big for a single prophecy that will fit seven." Dove exclaimed.