Chapter Forty-eight: One Plan, Thirty People

Since Huw's and Iolo's confession to Ophelia and her friends there has been a reformation of the original group with the new member joining along with them.

It was the early hours of a warm Tuesday morning and Emory used his position as a professor at Hogwarts to bring in the old group, he proposed his idea of a 'careers fair' to headmaster Dippet and professor Dumbledore and they were very fond of it.

The old group was welcomed back with a long overdue reconciliation.

Old members hugged and welcomed the new ones and discussed random topics about what they did and what they thought of the other members.

In total there was thirty of them joined together in the room of runes.

Ophelia, Morgandy, Archer and Harlen all stood proudly at the front.

Archer rang a small bell that was sat on Emory's desk to draw everyone's attention to the four at the front.

"First of all, I'd like to thank you all for coming here, especially at this ungodly hour," Archer smiled and playfully rolled his eyes as he moved towards the group, "secondly, well done. Well done for showing your bravery to stand against this evil regime, even if it does mean turning against friends and family. I'll hand you over to Ophelia."

Ophelia smiled at Archer as she stepped forward, she took in a deep breath looking at Dove and Nicole for support, they both nodded their heads towards her and she calmed down.

"Many of you in this room are aware, but nearly two years ago now a prophecy was made about me, and I know some of you who know about this prophecy want to know what it's got to do with this situation," Ophelia looked at the people who were in fact confused, "well, it has everything to do with this, and even though it was based around how my life messed up so much over my final years at school, at the end it showed a path of death and destruction, a path that will created by Tom Riddle, the man at the centre of our attention tonight."

Ophelia looked back to Morgandy, "Ophelia's right, myself and Starr made the prophecy, we saw it coming long before Ophelia knew, we're both seers, so we used our ability to warn Ophelia, to keep her safe. And now we're worried that we may not be able to do that whilst Tom Riddle is in her life."

"Tom Riddle is behind this organisation that has been killing muggleborns and squibs," Ophelia looked around the room, some faces became drained of colour whilst others seemed unfazed as they had already known, "quite a few of you in this room are muggleborn, Dove, Archer, Caspian, Daxten, Edison, and I know Dove's parents have just welcomed their beautiful son, which I'm totally not mad that Nicole is his godmother still, but there is the possibility that he is a muggleborn wizard just like those I have just mentioned. I'm not only concerned for your safety, as my friends, but for those other innocent people being murdered in cold blood."

"We know there's going to be a war if this doesn't stop, we need to help each other to bring Tom and his group of Death Eaters down, otherwise we'll be living in a world of hate and fear, a world that we don't want our children to live in," Morgandy stepped forward and held onto Ophelia's hand, "Harlen Avery, Huw and Iolo Lockwood, and Lucretia Black, all four of these have had encounters with Tom's group, and know how we can work our way around them."

Harlen stepped forward, he lifted his jump sleeve up his arm revealing the dark mark Tom had given him just eight months ago, "this is his mark, he gave it to his closest followers, myself being one, if I knew back then how far this would have gone I would have walked away, something that I should have done, I would much rather betray Tom than any of you who accepted me for who I am, a mere boy from a highly respected pure-blooded family with blood purity views."