Chapter Thirty-Two: A Water Fight and Muggle Talk

After the many cheers, congratulations and a few Gryffindor's being sore losers, the group of friends finally managed to get some alone time and celebrate together.

The large group of eighteen were all laid under the scorching summer heat on the now-empty Quidditch pitch in as minimum clothing as possible. The boys were only wearing a pair of shorts and the girls were wearing shorts and a vest top.

The group was in mixed conversations; the first win for Ravenclaw against Gryffindor in years; the agonising heat – yet they did not seek any shelter; and their plans for the summer.

Ophelia was the first to stand up as she finally had enough of Nicole complaining in her ear about the summer heat, "arguamenti!" Ophelia yelled as she aimed her wand at Nicole. Water shot out of her wand faster than Marjorie Joseph caught the golden snitch in the Quidditch match hours before hand.

Nicole screamed once the cold water hit her skin and she looked up at Ophelia with a look that could kill. Ophelia began to run but not before she managed to shoot water at Dove and Morgandy first, and thus starting the greatest water fight ever known to man.

With water being shot every five seconds the group easily cooled quickly with friends turning against each other and using their friendship as an advantage to splash one another.

All the water being shot caused the grass pitch to become muddy and slippery which was first noted by Abner who had slipped whilst chasing Nicole so he could manage to get a good shot at her. Everyone including Abner was laughing, Abner laughed at himself through the embarrassment of falling in front of his friends.

Abner stood up, "someone wash this mud off of me!"

Everyone took this as an advantage and began to shoot water at Abner, once the last drip of water hit him he was completely drenched, but fortunately the mud was completely washed off of his body and clothes.

"Thank you," Abner smiled as he shook his head just like a dog when they're wet.

"Think Dippet or Dumbledore will kill us?" Emory asked.

"Of all people that Dippet and Dumbledore will kill, it would be you, Emory, because as of next Friday you will be a teacher and you have to be setting a good example," Morgandy pointed her finger at Emory, "also you're currently head boy, so yet again you should be setting a good example."

"Ophelia was the one who started this!" Elowen backed Emory up which the two high-fived each other.

"Morgandy and Emory, as my alleged role models, have corrupted me into starting this act of watery violence," Ophelia held her arms up in defence.

"Don't turn this around on us!" Morgandy and Emory both yelled at the same time.

"Sorry I can't hear you over my corrupted ears!" Ophelia laughed as she covered her ears with her hands.

"What I want to know is how you and Rune were both offered jobs in the first place?" Archer asked, he too was drenched head to toe and his wet hair had cut off the top of his eyes.

"Because what sane person likes and studies Ancient Runes?" Caspian answered.

"Is that a rhetorical question or an actual question?" Emory asked.

"I don't know what a rhetorical question is so, it's an actual question," Caspian looked up at Emory with confusion.

"It's a question asked in order to make a dramatic effect, you know to make things snappy in arguments, Caspian you of all people should know that, you went to primary school like me," Daxten smacked his hand against his forehead.