Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Cracked Window, Unconscious Girl and One Confused Seer

є∂ιтє∂

The Hogwarts Express slowly made its way to Hogsmeade, due to the extreme weather conditions the Hogwarts Express was expected to arrive later than usual. With the snow coming down heavy, the sound of the students talking among their friends vibrated from the very first compartment all the way to the very last.

In cabinet four, Ophelia Lockwood was the topic of conversation among the seventh year boys. All of the boys were holding an intervention for Emory. They were fed up with him being so caught-up on her still, that they were trying to convince him to see the light in her growing relationship with Tom Riddle

"I don't understand why you're getting so worked up by, Riddle and Lockwood's relationship," Daxten commented, "you had your chance with Lockwood, and you blew it. Don't be the jealous ex, mate!"

"Daxten's right, Emory, you need to let Lia go, she's only going to hate you more than she already does," Rune patted Emory on the shoulder and gave a small smile.

"How can a girl go from loving you so much to hating you guts within three months?" Archer Carr asked.

"Because, Archie, Emory gets jealous easily over Ophelia, if he can't have her no one else can, but he's allowed to go off and date Lyra Gabriel of all people," Theodore laughed as he mocked Emory in a small squeaky voice all whilst cooing at Vincent whilst playing with his baby cheeks.

"Yeah, what's happening with you and Lyra?" Vincent asked.

"I don't know, one minute we're fine and I actually like her, and then the next minute I come to the realisation that I still love Lia and that I absolutely hate Lyra's guts," Emory shrugged, his eyebrows were furrowed together as he too was confused just like the other boys.

"Sounds like the imperius curse if you ask me," Archer joked. Some of the boys laughed it off whereas some began to question if it actually was.

"Didn't she come from Drumstrang though? They're all about the dark arts up there! I mean after all she was obsessed with you and crazy jealous over Ophelia," Abner was the first to question Archer's joke.

"No Abner, she's French, she came from Beauxbatons," Caspian said all whilst slapping Abner across the back of his head.

"Just because she's French, doesn't necessarily mean that she didn't go to Drumstrang," Theodore backed Abner up, he was slouched on the seat one leg dangling off of the seat with the other spread across Daxten's and partially Archer's lap.

"Am I the only one who doesn't know what a Beauxbatons or Drumstrang is?" Daxten asked as he looked among the boys to see if he was the only one who was confused.

"No don't worry mate, don't have a clue what they're on about," Edison shrugged.

"How do you not know what Beauxbatons or Drumstrang is?" Emory asked.

"Because I'm muggleborn," Daxten argued.

"Daxten, I'm muggleborn and I know what they are," Caspian stated as he looked at Daxten through the pieces of strands that partially covered his eyes.

"Your Bloodstatus doesn't count if you don't know what they are, I didn't know until my third year, Caspian," Rune said as he gave glares to Caspian, "they're other wizarding schools, Beauxbatons is in France and Drumstrang is somewhere up north."

"Somewhere up north? As in no one knows where it is?" Edison asked.

"Yeah basically," Emory nodded, "how did you find out about it in your third year?"

"Dove," Rune grinned.

All the boys in the compartment besides Rune let out sighs and moans when Rune mentioned Dove's name. It was like fifth-year Emory all over again.