Prologue

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

Somewhere near the capital of Atlas in the dead of night, a group from the White Fang lie and wait to capture someone from the Schnee Family being transported by land from Mantle to Atlas. The White Fang members prepare for the raid that will soon take place, there was excitement in the air because if they succeeded in capturing a Schnee they would be able to use them to help fuel their "revolution" and show that the White Fang will not be trifled with.

White Fang Member: "I can't believe this, a Schnee with almost no protection! Man this is just too easy!" said the White Fang member as he cleans his sword.

White Fang Member: "What the bloody hell happened to Justin again?" he asked to no one in particular.

White Fang Member Two: "Justin the beaver Faunus? He left to become a singer or something. Don't know, don't care." he replied.

At that moment the leader of the group of White Fang members walked up to everyone. A tall and muscular White Fang Lieutenant who wore a customized Grimm Mask with red streaks that goes to the bottom of the mask and wields a large dark gray chainsaw.

White Fang Lieutenant: "Listen my brothers and sisters of the White Fang, today is a good day! We have recently discovered that a Schnee is coming through this route to Atlas. I say let us capture that Schnee and use them as a message to humans." roared the White Fang Lieutenant.

Not a second later all the White Fang members erupted in cheers, satisfied with the responded he went to continue.

White Fang Lieutenant: "In a few minutes we will be vict-" the White Fang Lieutenant stopped speaking when he saw the car coming from down the Road.

Weiss P.O.V

I couldn't believe father allowed me to visit Mantle, the experience was wonderful. To see the former capital of Atlas was a great learning experience, but I couldn't wait to get back home. Winter promised me that she would train me to fight once I got back. Klein and I were driving through the Taiga of Atlas.

As I was fantasizing about becoming a huntress, but that thought was interrupted when the car came to a irrupt stop. I was rather confused to why we stopped.

Me: "Klein what happened? Why did we stop moving?" I asked curiously.

He looked back from the driver seat.

Klein: "I must apologize Miss Schnee, but there appears to be a fallen tree blocking the road. Wait here a moment while I see if I can move it enough so we can get through." He told me before getting out the car.

I watched as Klein began making his way to the fallen tree. Everything seemed well until I saw people coming out of the forest with weapons. Once they got a bit closer so I could see them better, I realized who they were, they were the White Fang, the Faunus Terrorist Group. One of the large Faunus walked up to Klein.

Large White Fang: "Well well well looks like today isn't your lucky day, listen here human make this easier for yourself and just come quietly. All we want is the Schnee." he said to Klein, as he pointed his weapon towards me.

I felt a wave of fear hit me as I felt my heart begin beating rapidly. Why did they want me, what did I do to them? There were so many questions running through my mind that I hadn't noticed that another Faunus came up to the side of the car where I was by and threw the door open. He grabbed me and violently threw me in the direction of the large Faunus.