Chapter 20: Love And Divide

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(Y/n) P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to see a pure white hall in front of me. The hall appears to be endless as I looked around. The hall were filled with beautifully decorated white pillars, but I noticed that each pillar wasn't the same as each together. As I got closer to inspect them, I noticed that there were images embedded into the pillar in a spiral pattern going downward. This made me curious, so I walked over to the next pillar to see that the decorations and images were different as well. I looked at the very top of the pillar and followed the images that spiraled downward. It starts with a child entering the world from nothing and each image that spiraled down was an event in the child's life until they dead at the bottom of the spiral and pillar.

This made we back up a bit, to think that all these pillars were decorated with a persons life. I began to walk down one of two directions of the endless hallway.

As time passed by me, I walked down the hall thinking about what was happening, I noticed something odd. I heard a voice. I was hesitant to look for the source of the voice, but I wanted to know what was happening. So I walked towards a nearby pillar where the voice was coming from. I looked around the pillar for the voice, but there was no one there other than me.

That was when a thought came to me, I walked up to the pillar and looked closely at an image. I lifted up my hand and reached towards the image. As my hand touched the image, the outline of the image lit up in a golden light. This shocked me as I stumbled backwards. That was when I started to hear more voices coming from all around.

I looked around to see that every pillar had an image outlined in a golden light. Two seconds later, the walls began to glow in a golden light before each section of the wall that was between the pillars began to fill with color until it was ultimately replaced with a video of sorts. The video was showing someone in a populated or secluded place, but each wall was showing a different person that looked the same and dressed differently in many unknown locations and was with unknown people.

That was when I walked up to the pillar and looked closely at the stoned image to realize that the video on the wall near me was playing the image I touched. That was when I realized that the walls were playing each persons life. Theses were memories. As I looked closely at the person on the memory on the wall, I finally recognized the person on each memory. It was me.

This was me from different life times. I walked away from the wall and continued walking down the hallway as I continued looking at each memory play out like a movie. As I looked at each memory, I began remembering everything from that life. The memories were resurfacing, it hurt as first, but it soon felt nice. As I continued to walk down the endless hall for what felt like hours, that was when I came across something interesting. I walked down the hall to be greeted with cracks on the ground and walls. In front of me was a bottomless pit that replaced the hallway. It was as if the hallway was torn off or it was missing.

That was when I heard a familiar voice.

Raven: "What took you so long?" she asked me.

I looked over to the wall to see a memory showing me standing in front of Raven, who was standing across from me in Forever Fall. I walked over to the memory and sat down as the memories of that life began returning to me.

Past Me: "I was coming until an annoying old man stopped me for a chat." I said with venom in my tone.

She only raised an eyebrow before pulling out her blade as I formed a blackish red spear formed in my hand as I prepared myself.