Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

There was silence as Maka, Qrow, and Oscar/Ozpin sat on the damage remains of the couch. It's been a day since the attack on Haven and Qrow quickly went out to get clothes for (Y/n) as Maka explain some things to (Y/n) along with handing him a letter she found in her coat's pocket before arriving at Haven.

After being told about Cara's death, (Y/n) ended up destroying the living room and nearly lost his mind. He was taking deep breaths as he was leaning against a wall. He wearing an Atlas style (F/c) military sheepskin parka with a white scarf wrapped around his neck and covered the lower part of his face. He also had an (F/c) ushanka on his head as he allowed his fairly long (H/c) hair to hang down. He wore black jeans with black combat boots. To a few people, this was an identical outfit to what (Y/n) used to wear. In his hands, he held the open letter from Cara.

(Y/n): "I die- no, we died. We lost all the memories we once had and began life anew as ignorant children. Then I somehow got dragged back into this mess because you figured that it was a much safer option than being an assassin." he asked not looking up to Oscar/Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Well... yes. James was planning on arresting you the moment you finished his task for you." he defended.

(Y/n): "...that's... fair. And this new version of myself slowly but surely began to recall some memories of my past and began to search for them. And things were going well until I began to act strangely due to the corruption of my core. Then this arsehole with a metallic body decided to use me as a test and separate me from Cara. I return to my natural form outside of the Garden and was ultimately erased from this existence." he said.

Qrow: "Yeah... that's right." he nodded his head.

(Y/n): "Then Cara and... Maka? Went off to find my much newer person and Cara told Maka much about my past with her and going as far as telling you my "real" name. But upon reaching the Garden... she... died... because she was no longer connected to my core." he said quietly.

(Y/n): "You took me away and accidentally came across Ozpin. After a few days, my unintelligent self slowly collected the broken fragments of a broken yet functional core. But I am incomplete since you Maka, contain my last piece. Resulting in me being tied to your body, unable to leave your side. And now I find myself back in a world I hate without the person who is dearest to me. I am alone once again." he stated sadly

Qrow: "Well, you still have us." he pointed out with a smile.

(Y/n): "Not that I am not grateful, but I specifically stated in my letter, which you all were supposed to read once you were much older, that I did not want to be found." he said as he folded the letter and place it in his pocket.

Qrow: "Well you know how Raven and Summer are." he pointed out.

(Y/n): "...how... are they?" he questioned.

Qrow: "Well, Raven sorta abandoned her family before we even found your letter." he revealed.

(Y/n): "Ah... so you all got married? Who is... married to who?" he questioned.