Chapter 18: Countdown

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Texting/Writing

(Y/n) P.O.V

The rest of the night, I spent taking care of Weiss. Since Cara and I didn't need sleep, we took the liberty to clean up the mess that Weiss and I made. It took awhile to clean all of it up because Weiss and I didn't had sex on the bed the entire time, we moved around a lot. Once I finished cleaning, I went ahead and began getting Weiss's clothes ready for her before waking her up since I noticed the sun rising outside the window. I looked at the time to see that it was around six o'clock. That seemed liked the best time to wake her up so we could head back to Beacon and get ready for the day. I put on my clothes before making my way to the bed where Weiss was sleeping peacefully.

I nudged her several times before she let out a cute moan as she slowly sat up. She rubbed her eyes several times before she turned her head to me tiredly.

Weiss: "(Y/n)? What are you doing in my room?" she asked as she let out a yawn.

Me: "You mean our room, we're still in the hotel room." I chuckled as I sat down next to her on the edge of the bed.

Weiss: "Hotel?" she asked confused.

She looked around the room a bit before the look of revelation appeared on her face as it slowly turned red as she looked me in the eye.

Weiss: "Y-You mean that I-we! Did we actually? It wasn't a dream?" she asked.

I didn't answer her as I gently cupped her face with one of my hands and pulled our heads close to each other until our lips were locked with one another. This caught her off at first only for her to slowly sink into our kiss. When I pulled away, she placed one of her hands over mine that was still holding her face. She smiled at me.

Weiss: "It wasn't a dream..." she said happily before hugging me.

I only smiled and began hugging her back. We stayed like this for a few minutes before she pulled away so she could get dress. Once she finished changing, we left the hotel and made our way back to Beacon. Weiss was more clingy and happier than usual as she clung onto my arm tighter than usual with a beautiful smile on her face. I didn't mind this at all.

It didn't take long for us to arrive at Beacon, it was only seven o'clock since we stopped to get breakfast in Vale. I began escorting Weiss to her room as I received a message from Professor Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin: [Escort Miss Rose to my office as soon as possible.] he messaged me.

I was confused to why Professor Ozpin wanted to see Ruby so early in the morning. I asked Weiss if she thought that Ruby got in trouble last night after we left. She thought about it before sighing.

Weiss: "Knowing that dolt... there is a possibility." she said honestly.

After a few more minutes, we arrived to their dorm room and Weiss opened the door. We went inside to see Ruby and Yang still asleep with Blake on her bed reading a book, she was already dressed for today. She looked at us curiously before opening her mouth.

Blake: "Where were you two last night?" she asked.

Weiss seemed to mentally panic for a second before recomposing herself.

Weiss: "We... went out on a date last night and lost track of time. Seeing that the bullheads weren't transporting anyone so late at night, we stayed at a nearby hotel." she said technically telling the truth.