Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat

Author note: If you see any spelling or grammer errors, please feel free to point it out so I may correct it. Thank you.

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Raven P.O.V

After a few minutes of kissing (Y/n), I slowly pulled away from him letting the string of saliva from our mouths connect between us. A small smile forming on my face. I looked at (Y/n) so see that his face was a dark shade of red and the small red horns on his head began to glow. Black smoke began blowing out of his ears making a whistling noise. His body went limp and I quickly caught him. I looked at him to see what was wrong, but he was similar stuttering and began talking in gibberish. I let out something I long thought I had forgot to do. I giggled.

Only (Y/n) ever manage to ever make me feel like a "normal" girl. He was one of the few people who understood survival of the fittest just like me. Now that I think about it, I would've not seen myself act this way if I haven't met (Y/n) all those years ago. We didn't hate each other, but we never liked each other either as first. I saw him more as a rival and roadblock to securing the safety of the tribe.

He was a monster. A demon. A beast. A true predator to all that lived. That's  when I knew that if I wanted to get anywhere. I needed to best him. But looking back on it now, those thought I had on him were nothing more than lies. Now that I know him. The real him. I know that he isn't a threat as most made him out to be.

He was nothing more than a lonely person in a world out to destroy him.

(Twenty Years Ago)

I was currently sitting alond by the window on the airship that was transporting my brother and I as well as the other weaklings to Beacon Academy. I had my arms crossed below my breasts with eyes closed. I was thinking about our mission, my mission. The tribe leader had entrusted us with learning the way of a huntsman and huntress, so we could kill them. This was a mission for the survival of our tribe. Yet my dear brother isn't taking this seriously.

I opened my eyes and looked towards the sound of giggling and laughter. I saw Qrow with some girls. He wearing his red cloak, a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He was flirting with some other girls who were heading to Beacon like us. I could easily tell that they were far too weak to be consider a threat to us, but Qrow insisted on gathering "information" from those girls. Honestly, he needs to learn to keep his mind out of the gutter and focus. I thought about getting up and walking over to them to scare off the pests. But that would never happened.

The airship came to a halt and the captain announced that we have arrived at Beacon.

We all began to leave the airship and began to walk in front of Beacon, everyone were chatting about like it was some vacation. They weren't taking the job of a huntsman or huntress very seriously.

Suddenly, I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned to see Qrow smirking at me.

Qrow: "I think I'm going to enjoy this huntsman thing. I already have some ladies who want a piece of me." he told me as he waved to some girls in the distance, who giggled when he waved.

I looked at him with a annoyed expression, before turning my head back around, and walking away.

Qrow: "H-Hey sis wait! Raven!" I heard him cry out to me as he ran up next to me.