Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

Third Person P.O.V

It was the middle of the day and after spending time at the bow of the ship, Blake slowly made her way to the starboard of the ship when other people began appearing at the bow from the inside of the ship. She found that there was almost no one at the starboard and found a place to relax and stare out to the open ocean. She was thinking about everything. Beacon, her team, her friends, the White Fang, and (Y/n). A part of her felt guilty for leaving without saying a word but she needed to get away. But she knew that she wasn't the only one that left without saying much as a word. Once the battle was over, she noticed that Maka and (Y/n) disappeared without telling anyone.

As she continued to stare out to the ocean and think, she heard the sound of children laughing near the back of the ship. When she looked over, she spotted two kids laughing and talking with one another. She sighed and looked away from them not noticing that the captain of the ship walking over to her.

Captain: "Travelling alone?" he asked.

Blake quickly backs away from him before she saw who he was and lifted her right hand back to grab the handle of her weapon.

Captain: "Now, now. No threat here. Just here to chat." he stated to her as he lifted his hands up to the air.

She looked at him for a brief moment before rolling her eyes and letting go of her weapon.

Blake: "And why is that?" she asked.

Captain: "Well this is my ship and her captain, so I think it's perfectly reasonable to as the captain to talk with my passengers, no?" he asked.

Blake: "Well... yes." she admitted.

Captain: "... you look young. Not many people travel by boat on their own, especially around your age. It can be quite a lonely voyage on your own, to be honest. But during my years, I found that those who do travel on their own, tend to have more interesting stories." he pointed out.

Blake: "Maybe it's just better for some people to be alone." she told him looking of the ocean.

Captain: "Ahahaha! You sound like someone I met years ago. An odd one that one was. Maybe you're related to the girl he was with." he said happily.

Blake turned her head back to the captain rather confused and curious about what he said but before she could ask about it, the two kids from earlier ran by behind her screaming as they chased one another. Blake became startled by them as if she was about to be attacked by them making the captain laughed.

Captain: "Maybe not, she was more calm and serious than you. Perhaps you should've traveled with a friend since, with that paranoia, a few friendly faces wouldn't hurt." he pointed out.

Blake: "Who says I'm paranoid?!" she asked angrily making the captain burst out laughing.

Captain: "No one, dear. No one. I'll leave you be... but uh, fair warning: these trips can be awfully boring." he told her before walking away.

Blake looked away and back at the ocean. The sound of the waves calmed her before she felt the bow on her head being blown side to side by the wind. She lifted her hands up to adjust them only to hear a familiar voice.

(Y/n): "Take off that bow already! You look much better when you're not hiding your ears! Sheesh! I thought you had pride in what you are!" he yelled at her.