Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was wandering around Forever Falls in my school uniform for several hours now, I been looking for any clues from the memory I had on the roof of Beacon, so far...nothing. I continued walking through the beautiful scarlet forest as the sun slowly rises up. That's when I stumbled upon a clearing with several large logs covered in moss. All the logs formed a circled around a ring of mossy rocks. I walked over to it to examine it only to realize that it was just a old camping ground, a very old camping ground. Nevertheless I decided to examine it just in case there was any clues for the memory.

I continued walking around the campsite until I notice a small trail behind some bushes and I decided to go walk down it. As I walked, I looked around the forest, it truly was a beautiful place. I wouldn't mind taking a walk in here every now and then, but my thoughts came to a end when I tripped on something and landed face first onto the ground. I felt my nose break on impact, it hurt a bit, but my core just healed it like any other injury.

?????: "Captain! Are you alright? Are you injured?" A worried, but new female voice ask me.

Me: "I'm quite alright Lieutenant. It'll take more than that to injure me. Anyway we should hurry!" I replied to the worried female in a very cheerful tone, all while standing up.

?????: "Those idiotic humans shouldn't just throw their trash into the forest, even if they are celebrating, what if the enemy found it?" I heard the female asked me in a monotone voice.

Me: "If I remember correctly Lieutenant, but doesn't my company consist of both humans and Faunus? This bottle could've belong to anyone." I pointed out as I grabbed the glass bottle I tripped over.

That's when I realized what I was doing and quickly look towards the direction where the new voice came from, but there wasn't anyone there. I was getting annoyed with the amount of new voices I been hearing lately but I then remembered what she said.

Me: "Wait captain? I'm a captain?" I said to myself in confusion.

I decided to keep walking down the trail to see if I could find anything else and after a few minutes of walking I saw something, a tree stump in the middle of a clearing in the forest. I walked over to it to find more logs and mossy rocks in a ring formation. But there was something else, I found a old crate by the stump, and I walked over to it and opened it. Inside the crate I found old bottles of wine that were empty. I began searching inside the crate to find anything useful until I notice one old bottle of wine that was still sealed and untouched. I couldn't believe my luck with this wonderful find. I lifted up the bottle to examine the date and I couldn't believe my eyes, it was almost two-hundred years old.

I smiled on the thought of drinking this wine on a special occasion, even though a sip of alcohol never ends good for me. I than notice the label on the wine bottle and saw where it was from. It was from...Patch and that's when I started feeling a sudden pain. I felt a sharp pain in my head again and I began holding my head. Everything became staticky for a few moments and I soon started seeing something, but it wasn't clear due to the static. Soon the static was making a clear image.

(Fragment Memory)

I was currently sitting at my desk that was inside my tent doing paperwork. I never understood why humans and Faunus do this to themselves, especially when a war is raging on. I let out a long sighed as I continued writing my report, but I stopped when the Lieutenant came into my tent, I looked at her, but almost her entire face was entirely covered in static.