Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(Seven Years Later)

Third Person P.O.V

The summer season is almost over and students prepare for the new semester at Beacon Academy. They're either relaxing with friends, going on adventures, buying school supplies and other things, or like most students trying to finish their summer homework they forgot to do. A certain team was no exception to this as they all scrambled to get books and notes to help them finish their homework. Three of the four members blamed their leader for getting them in that predicament, since she was the one who drag them everyday to go clothes shopping or other things she wanted to do.

They all decided to go to the school's library to work the whole day to do their homework, they split up to get the books they needed. A certain rabbit Faunus was walking by shelves of books looking for books about Dust, she didn't notice the person in front of her carrying large stack of books. They both collided into each other sending the books into the air and landing all over the floor. They both fell to the ground groaning in pain for a moment before looking at each other, making eye contact with one another.

?????: "Sorry about that Bun Bun I didn't see you there. I just hope you're not hopping mad at me." someone in a (F/c) hooded cloak with the hood up, (H/c) hair in a long braid, and black eye patch on his right eye said to the female rabbit Faunus with a smirk on his face.

 Velvet P.O.V

I giggled at the pun he told to me, he always tries to make light of a situation by making a joke. I stop giggling when he stood up offering me a hand up, which I accepted.

Me: "It was my fault too (Y/n), I should've been more careful." I said to him as we both started picking up the books on the ground.

(Y/n): "Well since you're feeling like it's your fault, then you can help me carry these to my table." he replied with his smile. I nodded to him and began walking side by side with him to his table.  

(Y/n) and I became friends during my first year of Beacon, at first he was a bit hostile to me until he notice how shy and timid I was. He softened up a bit until one day he saw a group of people bullying and harassing me, let just say they won't be doing that again. I'm the only person (Y/n) really opened up to in Beacon besides the teachers and Professor Ozpin. I tried on several occasions to have (Y/n) become friends with everyone on my team, but he said he didn't want to get close to a lot of people. But when he said that I swore he looked a bit sad about it, but I didn't want to push it.

We got to his table and set the books down into a pile and when we finished we went back to the get books about Dust.

(Y/n): "So Bun Bun why are you looking for books about Dust? I mean it's not like you haven't finished your homework or anything." he said while helping me look though the shelfs for the books I needed, I couldn't help but laugh nervously.

Me: "Well actually the thing is, Coco may or may have not taken our entire team cloths shopping and other things all summer long." I said to (Y/n) who looked at me in shock before looking down sighing and pinching the bridge of his nose.

(Y/n): "You're lucky that I like you because if I didn't, I would've left you to deal with this by yourself, if I didn't you know that right?" he told me a bit annoyed as he pulled out a book about Dust and handing it to me.