Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

After a few minutes of Maka and (Y/n) sitting in the grass together with (Y/n) holding Maka tightly, he finally let go of her, and smiled. He thanked her and said that he was alright. He stated that he needed time to think and she should go back to the dorm to rest. Maka was hesitant at first, but nodded nevertheless did as she was told.

So (Y/n) remained there in silence. Now he really wanted to go to Patch and find the orphanage, this could be it, but he also needed to help Roman with the mysterious lady called Cinder. No matter how he looked at things, she was trying to do something, but he didn't know what. She seems to want to kill Professor Ozpin, but how? The Vale and Beacon is heavily defended by Atlas troops, huntsmen and huntresses in training, and the teachers. No matter how you look at it, it would be impossible to even attempt to attack Beacon. He stood there thinking for hours about a possible way to do it, but nothing really came to mind.

(Y/n) sighed as he began walking to the library and as he walked he realized that it was morning.

(Y/n): "How did I not notice that?" he asked himself.

He shook his head and just continued to walked towards the library. Once he opened the door he went towards the direction of his hidden safe house. As he raised his hand up to grab the book to open the hidden door, someone was spying on him from afar, and watched as a hidden door appeared from the bookshelf. She watched as (Y/n) disappeared into the room with the door closing behind him.

Ruby: "Blake? Why are you hiding behind the bookshelf? Wait! Are we playing hide and seek?!" she asked Blake excitedly.

Blake jumped to the sudden appears of Ruby behind her. But quickly recovered.

Blake: "No...I was looking for a certain book, but it seems I found something else." she announced as she walked away.

Ruby looked at Blake curiously to only shrug it off as Blake being Blake. She skipped next to her happily seeing that they plan to go out after school and be detectives. But was disappointed that Blake didn't want (Y/n) to come along with them.

Ruby: "Remind me again why you don't want (Y/n) to come with us? I mean, he is a assassin, he should know how to sneak around like a ninja!" she stated as she moved her arms around like a ninja making her own sound effects.

Blake: "He's keeping secrets from us Ruby, we can't trust him if he can't trust us." she stated as they walked out of the library.

Ruby only looked at Blake with a confused expression on her face.

Ruby: "But we all keep secrets. I have mine and you have...well that secret." she pointed out.

Blake: "But those secrets are life threatening to everyone! He has information that can stop something and it's big! We have to do it ourselves Ruby!" she yelled to Ruby before storming off.

Ruby: "...but I trust him." she muttered to herself as she walked to class slowly.

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) and Maka sitting away from everyone in class as they whispered to themselves quietly)

As everyone awaited for class to finally end so they could no longer deal with Professor Port stories, Weiss continued to glance from the clock in front of her and to (Y/n) and Maka whispering to one another. She was being to grew jealous of her friend. She got to spend more time with (Y/n) and seems to know more about him than she leds on. Somedays Weiss has noticed that the two seemed to know what the other is thinking or wants without so much of a word being said. This only made Weiss more envious, but there was nothing she could do. She sighed and looked away from them and back at the clock only for Jaune to move closer to her.