Chapter 11: A Duo

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Junior P.O.V

It's been about a hour or two since (Y/n) came into my club looking like he was lit on fire, he smelled liked it too. He seemed to be in a bad mood and like usual when he's in a bad mood, he goes here to drink knowing that I would make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, since he was a very light drinker.

Right now, I was looking at the heavily intoxicated (Y/n) whose face was flushed and had around about seven empty glass cups in front of him and another drink in hand. I looked to his left to see Melanie already leaning onto (Y/n) shoulder with the amount of alcohol she drank, she probably had around thirteen empty glass cups in front of her. Militia on the other hand was completely sober since she only had one drink.

Melanie: "C-Come on (Y/n)! Let's gooo and dance a little!" she begged as she shook him weakly as her head still rested on his shoulder.

(Y/n): "N-Nah I haven't danced in like...um let's see...one...two?" he said as he counted his fingers.

(Y/n): "Around three-hundred and twenty-seven years, I think? I don't really remember, I stopped counting the number of years a looooong time ago." he said as he took a sip of his drink.

I only sighed when I heard him. He always talked about strange things when he was drunk. He once said that a "old man" hunted him down in every lifetime he lived thinking that he was evil or something, until the old man did something that was unforgivable and made him stop hunting him. But (Y/n) refused to forgive him. (Y/n) was very strange when drunk.

Melanie: "Oooooh yeah? Why did you dance back then and why did you stop dancing for so long?" she asked as she closed her eyes and falling asleep.

Militia saw this and sighed. She stood up and went over to her sister and picked her up. She gave a (Y/n) a peck on the cheek before taking her sister to bed and retiring for the night. I watched as the left, but I quickly notice how quite (Y/n) was. I looked over to him to see him smiling down at his glass cup of alcohol with a sad smile.

(Y/n): "Why did I dance then? It was last time I danced with my children before they went on their journey...they wouldn't take no for an answer, but those girls always knew how to wrap their fingers around me. But I guess I was paying a lot of attention to my youngest child. William did tease me a lot because of this, that stupid trader" he stated happily and proudly as he lifted his drink up into the air.

I chuckled to myself when he said this. He liked to talk about his "children" when he was drunk, that and someone named Atalanta, who was his first student or something like that. But I noticed how quickly his smile turned into a frown.

(Y/n): "Then that stupid old man had to go and deeeestroy all my hopes and dreams...I was a idiot for trusting anyone. I should've just stayed in the Gardens." he stated with venom in his voice.

I only looked at him in confusion. What the hell was he on about? Garden's?

Me: "What are the Garden's? Was that where you were born in Vacuo?" I asked curious, but he only chuckled.

(Y/n): "Riiiiiiight! I forgot how stupid everyone was nowadays, you don't have the slightest clue do you. Well, let this soulless monster tell you about the Garden's, my "home". There's one on each continent in Remnant. The most beautiful that was ever created." he said with a smile forming on his face.