Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

[.....] = Texting/Writing

(Y/n) P.O.V

I was waiting for Pyrrha to show up at the courtyard for my plan to cheer her up and to get Jaune to listen to reason. I didn't really blame her for taking her time since I asked her to meet me here at five-thirty in the morning. My plan was simple, we are going to train together every morning at this time till seven in the morning. The reason is because I noticed that Jaune goes for a little walk around six, so if he sees Pyrrha and I training together, then maybe he'll join us.

So, since we are training, I was wearing a (F/c) tank top and black training shorts, and black fingerless gloves, instead of my usual attire. I have to emit that I haven't done something like this in...well ever. Honestly, it felt nice and familiar. But, I soon heard the sound of someone jogging over to me, I turned my head to see who it was. It was Pyrrha.

She was wearing a red sports bra and black training shorts instead of her usual armor. I have to be honest, it look well on her. But what caught my attention was Pyrrha's muscular build, she had a six pack, and everything. I looked down at myself and back to her, I felt a bit jealous of Pyrrha, I never really needed strength for my line of work. So I'm basically a noodle compared to her.

She finally reached me and looked down at me with a smile on her face, but instead of making me happy. I just grew more jealous of Pyrrha body. I feel like a insect compared to her and Pyrrha seemed to notice my mood. She looked at herself and her face seemed a bit embarrassed.

Pyrrha: "Hehe...I bet you're a little uncomfortable with seeing someone with so many muscles." she asked me.

Me: "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just a little...jealous, but not uncomfortable. Your muscles just prove how strong and fit you are, I, on the other hand, am not strong as you." I told her honestly.

Me: "Anyway, let's have a "friendly" sparring match. I wanna see how well you fight without a weapon." I told her as I took a few steps back and lifted up by hands to fight.

Pyrrha suddenly became more serious and prepared her fists for the fight. I was happy to say in the least, she was taking this seriously, even though I'm her friend, she knows that she'll need to push that fact aside to fight properly if she wants to win. I was about to say something to Pyrrha, but when I looked at her, I felt a small and sharp pain hit my head when I saw her. For a brief moment, a imagine flashed before my eyes. It replaced Pyrrha with a smaller girl with short blonde hair wearing dirty rags and a gavroche cap, who was in the same fighting stance as Pyrrha. Then that image quickly faded away as quickly as it appeared. I felt happy and sad for some reason, but I quickly shock that feeling away before speaking up.

Me: "Alright! So Pyrrha we're going to fight like it's a real battle ok? So get ready!" I told her as I prepared to attack.

Pyrrha: "What do you mean by a rea-!" she tried to asked me, but I interrupted her by launching myself towards her with a fist to her face.

I smiled as I thought I hit her, but my smile widened even more when I realized that Pyrrha managed to block it with her arms. I quickly took this chance and pushed myself away from her.

Me: "Good! Looks like you had your guard-up. So this is your first lesson for a real fight in the real world. There are no signal for a fight to start and there is no such thing as a fair fight. So use whatever you can to fight with because this is a fight for survival!" I yelled to her as I rushed her again.