Chapter 36: Trust

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

Located in Atlas Academy, Maka found herself sitting against a wall with her arms wrapped around her knees. She found herself locked in a cell with the members of Atlas's Elite Huntsmen and Huntresses team in the same room. They were General Ironwood's Ace Operatives, also known as Ace-Ops. 

Clover was on his scroll, talking with someone with the Relic in his other hand as Elm was gently caressing (Y/n)'s fur. The other members of the team were looking down at the small black fox with curiosity as the other female member of the group leaned down to look at him.

She is a dark-skinned young woman with platinum blonde and brown hair shaved on the sides and dark pink eyes. She wore a very short-sleeved Atlesian Specialist uniform that consists of a sleeveless white double-breasted vest with silver buttons and dark blue accents. It has a white and dark blue-collar, a dark blue short-sleeved t-shirt, a red tie, and white shorts. The rest of her attire also consisted of dark blue chaps that presumably connect to the tops of her shorts. The chaps expose the inner part of the thighs and the backs of her calves. She also wore blue fingerless gloves and dark gray trainers with black accents and a white stripe accompanied with red socks. She also has white calf pads and dark blue knee pads as well. There are also dark blue straps fastened around the top of her vest. The blond portions of her hair rest in a pattern that resembles a rabbit's ears. Her name is Harriet Bree.

Harriet: "Are you sure this little thing is a fox? It looks more like a Grimm than anything." she pointed out.

Elm: "Come on, Harriet. Does this cute little thing look like a murderous monster that seeks to destroy humanity?" she asked as she lifted (Y/n) towards her.

(Y/n): "...kau?" he cried out.

Harriet: "...I can't lie. It's a "little" cute." she said as she scratched underneath his chin.

As she said that, another member of Ace-Ops walked closer with an eyebrow raised.

He is a young man with dark skin and long greenish-black hair and blue eyes. He is a Faunus with a dark gray/light gray canine tail. He wore an Atlesian Specialist uniform that consists of a white double-breasted coat with silver buttons, dark blue accents, collar, shoulder flaps with matching cuffs that have two silver buttons. The coat's tail splits, allowing his tail to move freely. He has a dark blue belt with a silver buckle around his waist with a dark blue pouch on the right side. He has a red ascot tied around his neck. He also wore a red shirt under his coat. He wears dark blue trousers tucked into his black knee-high boots. His name is Marrow Amin.

Marrow: "That still doesn't mean that it's safe. Remember, this thing can't move too far away from her." he pointed out.

Harriet: "What? Are you seriously scared of this cute little thing? Look how scary it is." she said as she grabbed (Y/n) and lifted it towards Marrow.

His instincts suddenly kicked in as he moved backward away from (Y/n). His eyes stared into its red eyes, and despite it looking harmless, his instincts, on the other hand, were screaming. This thing in front of him felt dangerous, like that of a predator. He shook his head as he continued to look at it. Was he just being too paranoid?

Marrow: "... I'm just saying that we should be careful with it." he stated.

?????: "Perhaps it is dangerous, perhaps it is a Grimm. However, it has proven to be well-behaved and intelligent." a male voice said.