Chapter 27: Home

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

Third Person P.O.V

After the commotion of the party, Weiss was taken back home and to her room. In front of her, her father paced back in forth in front of her with a look of anger covering his face. Weiss only looked to avoid his eyes that filled with anger. 

Jacques: "Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable... Do you have any idea what your stunt cost us?" he asked stopping in front of her.

Weiss: "I-" she tried to reply only to be interrupted.

Jacques: "And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our..." he tried saying only to let out a long sigh before rubbing the back of his head.

Weiss: "I want to leave." she told him.

Jacques: "I beg your pardon?" he asked lowering her arm.

Weiss: "I said, I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore!" she revealed.

Jacques: "Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud! I already had enough trouble dealing with you getting together with that lowlife instead of someone of higher standing!" he yelled at her.

Weiss: "He is anything but a lowlife! You don't know anything about him and it's my choice on who I want to be with. And I've also done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of my family name, a name that you married into!" she yelled back standing up from her bed to face him.

A loud smack echoed in the room as Weiss's head jolted to side. Her hand slowly reached up to her left cheek where she feels a stinging sensation. She slowly looked up to her father in disbelief as she lowered her hand from her face.

Jacques: "This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. If you think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger, you're wrong. Siding with her only divides us." he stated.

Weiss: "I'm not siding with anyone. I'm doing what I feel is right and that does not include wasting my time up here with these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine. And I'll do it as a Huntress." she informed him as Jacques slowly walked away with his back turned to Weiss.

Jacques: "No... you won't. You're not leaving Atlas. You're not to leave the manor grounds unless I specifically allow it. You are going to remain here, out of sight and out of trouble, until you and I come to an agreement on your future." he stated as he turned around and walked back to Weiss.

Weiss: "What?!" she asked in complete shock.

Jacques: "Your presupposition that you can simply have whatever it is you want is a clear sign of our failure as parents. But from now on, I'll be giving you the full attention you require, starting by keeping you where I can see you." he said before walking away to leave the room.