Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Texting/Writing

Third Person P.O.V

All everyone could do was stare straight ahead to the sky filled with Atlesian Airship and Manta ships. It looks as if they are about ready to go to war at any moment. However, this was where they were supposed to go. They needed to get to General Ironwood, but it looks as if things were going to be more difficult than anyone could predict as multiple Manta ships flew passed theirs.

Atlas Air Control: "Please continue your approach to Atlas docking bay, Omega-Twelve. A security team will meet you there. Over." she told them before ending communications.

Ruby: "I don't understand. What's happening here?" she asked.

Qrow: "I don't know." he replied.

(Y/n): "Isn't it obvious?" he said to them.

All of them looked over to the black fox in Weiss's arms as it stared towards Atlas.

(Y/n): "Fear. I can feel and see a lot of it coming from Atlas. This Ironwood you have been talking about seems to have gotten everyone scared, but with good reasoning." he stated.

Nora: "How is anything he's been doing a good? He's cut off all trade, pulled all of his troops out of the other kingdoms, and block all entry into and out of Atlas." she pointed out as she crossed her arms.

(Y/n): "I did a similar thing before when I ruled Patch when it was still a kingdom, though it was solely against the Kingdom of Vale. The reason was that a group from Vale infiltrated Patch and murdered my son with the help of... someone I thought I could trust. After that, no one could trust those who weren't from Patch and blocked anyone from entering for a period of time." he explained.

Ren: "Why would they do that?" he asked.

(Y/n): "Because they were scared. They didn't know what just happened; all they knew was the heir to the kingdom was murdered by those we thought we that had a good relationship with. They needed time to calm down, and having outsiders would only cause paranoia." he told them.

That was when he looked down at Mantle.

(Y/n): "However, this appears to be a different situation from what I dealt with. I can see and feel hatred in Mantle. And judging by how well-defended Atlas is from Mantle, I take it that they are being neglected and suffering from the actions of those in Atlas." he said to them.

Weiss: "You're... not wrong. The council had always put the needs of those in Atlas over those in Mantle. And with trade being stopped, things are probably even worse." she said with a frown.

Jaune: "But shouldn't we land at Atlas and get the lamp to the General?" he asked.

Weiss: "That's probably not a good idea. Landing with a stolen ship would only get us arrested. There's no way the security team would let us anywhere near Ironwood... they might even take me back to my father." she said sadly.

She hugged (Y/n) as he moved his tail up to her cheek and rubbed it.

(Y/n): "Don't worry, if you don't want them to take you, then I'll intervene. Diplomatically at first and if not, well, I can easily protect you." he stated