Emily-Lily Grace Campbell

I am Emily-Lily Grace Campbell. I am 16 years old

Family: Gracie- Little sister 8 years old, Mary- Mother, Dwayne- Father, Gabriel - older brother 20 years old, Jack- little brother 5 years old, Cameron- 16 years old (Cousin)  Charles - 12 years old (Cousin), Ashton Jones (Uncle) Jose Jones (Little Cosuin)

Friends: Quinn, The football team, The Cheerios, Kurt, Artie and Tina.

Best friends: Santana, Brittany and Mercedes.

Features: Long Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Long Eyelashes.

Personality: Confident with my two best friends beside me, I'm not scared to start a fight, Coach sue said I looked like her but much young but with brunette hair, I have green eyes, I'm half Spanish and half-Australian, my dad is Spanish and my mother is Australian.

Instruments: Piano, Guitar.

Details: I'm bisexual, I love dancing( that's why I joined the Cheerios) and singing and playing instruments. I told my family that I was bi and they said that they were happy, they said that they would never disown me because of my sexuality. She's comes from a rich family from her grandfather but my mom works as a dance instructor and an States Attorney and my dad own Lima hospital and he is also an governor, no-one knows this expect from Santana and Brittany.

Nicknames: E- Quinn, Mercedes, Kurt, Em- Football, Cheerios team, Princess- Mum and Dad, Em-bear/ Lulu- Gracie, Lils-Santana, Emmy-Brittany, Sexy-Puck, Ems-Gabriel, Jess, Cami- Tommy, emmie-Jack. Milly-Artie.

Clubs: The New Directions, Cheerios, Dance, Soccer, volleyball and Music.

In sophomore year with Finn, Santana, Brittany, Mike, Mercedes and Rachel, Matt, Louis, Amelia, Lexi and Jack (Added in chapter 4) with Mike's twin brother, Mason.