Chapter 9

In Maths, Me, Santana and Brittany sit at the back and Mike, Matt and Puck are sitting in front of us.

They turn to us and start throwing paper to us, I grab one and I throw it to Puck's head.

Santana and Brittany are laughing, Puck glares at me and I wave back, Mike and Matt start laughing when I do that.

I smirk and they turn around, Mike answers a question and Mrs asked me a question and I answered it straight away.

I smirk to Mike, If he thinks he's smarter then me, then dream on, I get A+ plus on every test.

Even when I have my plate full with looking after Gracie and Jack and dance practice with glee club and Cheerios.

Ring

I walk out with them and I get a text from Mum it says:

Emily, me, dad, jess and Gabriel are going Australia with Gracie and Jack. You have the house to yourself, don't do something I wouldn't do, we're coming back on Saturday.

I smirk at them, they look at me weird and I show them my phone pucks shouts "Lets have a party at your house Ems!".

I chuckle and smirk at puck "You got that right".

                      ~Glee Club~

I go to the front before Mr Shue gets here, "Okay, so today I'm having a party and you're all invited", everyone cheers and I bow what makes them laugh.

Me Shue comes in and tells everyone that we doing Crazy in love/ Hair.

I smirk at Santana and Brittany and untie my hair and whip it around, Everyone starts laughing.

                   ~At the party~

Everyone is here like the football players, The Cheerios and the dance with glee club. I'm wearing:

I jump on my sofa and scream drunk "Is everyone having fun!" Everyone starts cheering

I jump down and take Brittany's and Santana's hand and lead them to the outside pool, everyone starts jumping in and I take off my outfit and underneath I'm wearing: