Chapter 6

I wake with a ding, I go over to my phone and see Santana and Britt are already awake it's 6:49, I go downstairs and do my workout.

After I'm finished with my workout it's already 7:00 I go shower quickly then straighten my hair and put it into a ponytail. I grab my bag and go downstairs to see mum, singing I smile and grab my lunch money and kiss my moms cheek.

I go to Britt's house to be meet with Santana and Brittany running into my car and giving me a kiss, I smile at them.

The rest of the day was boring, I had English, Geography, sociology, History and Maths.

~Cheerios practice~

I walk out of the locker room with Santana and Brittany beside me, I go to lance and hug like I always do and I look over to the football players and see a new kid....

I see him laughing with Austin (Cameron),Micheal (Nash) and Jason (Jack J), Brad(Hayes), Theo(Jack J, Bottom), Charlie (boy at the bottom).

I see him looking at me, I wave and he waves back and I turn my head to Coach Sylvester, today was a good day until Coach Sylvester starts shouting at us

I see the new kid, he smiles at me and I walk to the locker after having a conversation with coach.

Santana and Brittany were waiting for Me because I saw them waiting outside my locker, I smiled and they dropped their bags and I went into the shower to be meet with two bodies with me, it was fine because it was the end of the day.

I think you know what already happened...

I walked out of the locker room breathing heavily, I remembered that we had glee club, we ran to the choir room and apologise to Mr Shue.

He was talking about some famous guy, Finn was smiling at me, I smiled back and look to San and Britt, talking and both laughing, they both looked at me and grabbed my hands 'How did I get so LUCKY'.

~At Home~

At home I was looking after Gracie and Jack because Mom, Dad went to a banquet and Gabriel and Jess went to visit Jess's family in Australia.

Gracie was laughing when Jack burped so loud from when I had feed Jack his food, which was Carrots, Peas and spaghetti.

I smiled at the two kids and kissed Jack's when he yawned, I went upstairs and put jack in his bed with the baby monitor on and I went back downstairs to see Gracie closing her eyes.

I picked her up and took her to her bed and pulled the covers over her and kissed her forehead.

I hear the front door closed, I went to the stairs to see mom and dad , "Jack and Gracie are in bed". They nodded and kissed my head "Ok, Thank you sweetheart, Goodnight" dad said, I smiled and went to bed, I heard my door open to see mom standing in front of my door "How did I get such a perfect daughter" I chuckled "I don't know maybe genes from grandma" she chuckled and kissed my head "I love you Princess, Sweet Dreams" "I love you too Mom, goodnight".

My head hit the pillow and I fell asleep...