Chapter 11

The next day...

Sue blackmails Principal Figgins, slipping him a date rape drug and taking an incriminating photograph of them in a compromising position.

He allows her to return to work at McKinley, where she immediately returns to plotting to bring down the glee club.

Finn and Rachel are now dating. What!

I walk to Finn and see him with Rachel, I go to them "Hey Rachel, can I borrow Finn for a few seconds" she nods and waits at her locker.

We walk into a corner and I slap his chest "I didn't know you were dating Rachel Berry, how could you not tell me".

He sighs "because everyone would just make fun of me, for being with Rachel" I nod and walk away leaving him to walk to Rachel.

He runs to me quickly "l still have feelings for Quinn" I sigh "Finn, you can do so much better than her". Finn starts to sing hello I love you...

Finn:
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She's walking down the street
Blind to every eye she meets
Do you think you'll be the guy
To make the queen of the angels sigh?

Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game
Hello, I love you
Won't you tell me your name?
Hello, I love you
Let me jump in your game

She holds her head so high
Like a statue in the sky
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long
When she moves my brain screams out this song

Sidewalk crouches at her feet
Like a dog that begs for something sweet
Do you hope to make her see, you fool?
Do you hope to pluck this dusky jewel?

Finn walks into the choir room and me, San and Britt do a flirty wave towards Finn and he smiles at us...

Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello
I want you
Hello
I need my baby
Woah woah
I need you
Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello

I walk to Santana and Britt, they both hug me while putting a kiss to my cheeks.

"Coach Sue wants to see us" Santana says, we walk to Coach Sue's office and I see her wearing her glasses, she motions for us to come and sit down in the chairs in-front of her.

She tells that she wants to destroy glee club and we follow her instructions, she asked us if we had some information about glee club.

"Coach Sue, Finn and Rachel just broke up because Finn still has feelings for Quinn" Coach Sue smirks at me and I smile at her. "Em, you remind me of a young Sue Sylvester, with the cheek bone and the features also personality".

Sue asks us to ask Finn on a date the three of us and I smirk at San and Britt and walk to Finn who is at his locker.

I close his locker making him face us, I smile and he smiles to us "Finn, would you like to have a date with us, tonight at 7:00pm Breadstix" He nods and I kiss his cheek so does Britt but Santana just smiles at him.

We walk away from Finn and Santana faces us"Why did you kiss his cheek" she asks me and Britt "Because you remember we have to play the part, to destroy glee club and atleast I didn't kiss his lips, I saved them for you two" I smirk at them.