Chapter 26

Principal Figgins is ill so Coach Sue is Principal because of Lauren Zizes you know how I know that because I was right next to Coach Sue.

In the choir room I'm sitting with Mike in the back with Santana on my other side, Mike is whispering things in my ear making me kiss him.

"All right, guys, um.. time to start thinking about songs for Sectionals" Mr Shue says while writing on the board 'Sectionals, Gear up'.

Mr Shue turns around and we are Little kids, I'm in a Cheerios uniform. "Looking good Puckerman, someone's been eating their wheaties" Young Santana says.

"These guns are fully loaded" Puck says, "Mr Shue, I for one should think we should we used our set list for Sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters" Rachel says.

"Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and bust the oeuvre" Young Brittany says, "I just want to dance" Young Mike says, "Mr Shuester, you look a little green" Young Mercedes says.

"I'm gonna go to the nurse, but first I feel like i should get you guys a sitter" Mr Shue says.

"Mr Shue we aren't babies" Young Emily says high-Fiving Santana.

Kurt, Me, Mercedes and Santana are in the lunch line "I can't believe how Rachel thinks about herself all the time don't we get tired of it" I says and they nod.

"Class, in Mr Shuester absence, I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at Sectionals" Rachel asks.

"I don't want to hear you I'd rather hear Sam and Quinn sing again" I say rolling my eyes.

"Wow, Emily that's actually a good idea" Sam says while I'm leaning my head on Mike's Shoulder.

Santana tries to get Rachel but I hold her shaking my head "Santana please don't" I say a bit tired. "Babe are you okay?" Mike asks me and I nod my head.

End of flashback

We are still in the lunch but me and Santana just get our salad's but we still walk with Kurt and Mercedes. They were talking about the new Spanish teacher.

"Do you mean Miss Holiday?" I ask and Kurt nods his head "How did you know?" Kurt asks me "Because I'm was with her first period" I say and Kurt nods his head.

Spanish

I'm sitting with Mike at the front of the class while he is throwing paper to Finn and Puck, I play with my nails and Santana sits on the other side of me.

Kurt comes inside and talk with Miss Holiday outside. She comes back inside with a smile on her face.

In Glee Club.

I'm sitting with Santana when Mike comes to me and kisses me "What was that for?" I ask and he smiles to me "Because I like you a lot Emily" Mike says and I kiss him back when I feel Santana staring at us.

Puck buttering the floor and Finn goes over to him "Dude what are you doing?" Finn asks. "Kurt got us a substitute so I'm buttering the floor" Puck says.

"Hey gigantic, We're all gonna swap names, yo" Artie says, Rachel comes in and falls on the butter floor making me and Mike laugh really loud.

Mid Holiday slides across the floor "Hola Clase" Miss Holidays says, Kurt comes in and falls over, "My name is Holly Holiday, what's yours" She asks Puck.

"I'm Finn Hudson, quarterback of the football team" Puck says, "I'm Rachel Berry his loud, loud girlfriend" Santana says.

"I'm Mike Chang" Brittany says while Mike nods. "Those aren't your names, you know why I know that?" She asks is "Because some of us we're in your lesson today" I say and she nods.