Chapter 31

I'm walking in the hallway to my locker when I see Finn pretending to shoot at these girls, one of them falls into the other girls arm and I roll my eyes and look away.

Mike comes up behind me and kisses my neck, I kiss his cheek "Hey babe" he smiles and gives me a rose "What's this?" I ask him.

"I wanted to ask you, if you wanted come to lonely hearts with me to support Kurt?" He asks me and I kiss his cheek.

"Yes, I will come.. with you to lonely hearts only for you" Mike smile and grabs my hand and takes me to the auditorium.

I walk past Finn and he smiles, Mike looks at Finn and takes my hand and I wrap my arm around Mike's waist. "I love you Mike" he kisses me in front of Finn.

We go into the auditorium and Mike takes me to the front seat, he goes up to the stage and starts dancing to a love song.

Once he finished, I run to him and he wraps his arm around my waist picking me up, I kiss him passionately and he pulls away.

We walk into the choir room, Mike pushes me on his lap when Finn keeps looking at me. Mike whispers in my ear "You are mine, no-one else's" I nod and kiss his cheek.

Mr Shue wrote on the whiteboard 'Love' with a heart over it. "I have one word for you..." Brittany raises her hand.

"Yes Brittany?" Mr Shue asks "Is it love? I'm totally graduating now" I smile to Brittany.

"Valentine's day, so for this weeks lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner, because you're singing to sing them what you think is the world's greatest love song" Mr Shue says and Mike hugs me.

"Mr Shue. Can I say something?" Finn asks and he gets up and Mr Shue lets him.

"I just wanted to point out that for the first time, an entire week has gone by without any one of us getting slushied" I raise my hand.

"Well.. I've never got slushied" Finn looks at me then away. "I think the fact that I led the football team to a conference championship might have something to do with it. Fact is that I'm closet thing that this Glee Club has to a celebrity right now. And just like a famous athlete, I want to give to a charity. You guys. So I'm setting up a kissing booth for a dollar a smooch and donating the proceeds to Glee Club to help us..." Finn says.

"Don't even act like you're trying to help this Glee Club out. You just trying to kiss a bunch of girls" Mercedes says until Santana cuts in.

"I've kissed Finn, and can I just say? Not worth a buck. I would, however pay a hundred dollars to jiggle one of his man-boobs" Santana says making me laugh.

"Do you ever get tired of tearing other people down?" Finn asks Santana "No, not really" Santana says.

"Cause you always just seem to do be meddling in everyone else's business" Finn says. "Oh, please you guys love me. I keep it real and I'm hilarious" Santana says. "Actually, you're just a bitch" Lauren says making me go wide-eye.

"Okay, I'm sorry but no speaks to my best friend like that, you understand me!" I point my finger at Lauren.

"Ooo, I'm scared" Lauren says and I was just about to get up when Mike holds me down "Okay, one Lauren Emily could totally beat your ass, she's been in king-fu torments and won all of them" Santana says and I nod my head.

"So don't you dare! Think for one second you can be mean to Santana! You got it?" I ask her as she nods.

"And Finn is right. All you ever do is insult us well expect from Emily and Brittany" Quinn says and everyone turns to me and Brittany.