Chapter 23

A lot has happened last week, Burt had a heart attack, I saw Finn praying to a burnt piece of toast but it's a new week and it's all good.

I woke up, went to the shower, did my makeup and hair got dressed into a black dress with a dark blue demon jacket with vans then went to school.

I walked into school, with everyone staring at me again. I walked to my locker.

"You look nice" someone said.

I turned around excepting it to be pick but it was Santana.

"Well, thank you," I said giggling.

I am blushing. I kissed her cheek.

We talked for awhile, then went to class.

~Glee club~

I looked around the room and I spotted Kurt texting someone.

Texting Kurt

E: who are you texting?

K: None of your business

E: Fine

Then Mr Shue came in the room.

"I have some bad news, puck's in juvie. So that means new recruits" Mr Shue Said

"Puck is such a catch, why did I ever break up with him?" I said sarcastically, everyone laughed expect from Mr Shue.

After glee club, I had basketball practice. Some reason, I love after school activities.
I'm on the girls soccer team,
Athletes team,
Dance team,
Volleyball team
Cheerios
New Directions.

"So this week assignment is find a partner and sing a duet.
Tomorrow everyone tells me who they are singing with!" Mr Shue said.

Ring

Lunch yay!

I was at my locker, when Santana came up to me.

"Can I come around today ?" She asked.

"Of course" I answered with a smile, she smiled back.

~At Home~

Me and Santana were making out on my bed, "I love your sweet lady kisses" I say "Yeah, it's a nice break from all that scissoring" Santana says.

"We should do the duet" I ask her "We should sing Bless the Broken road".

"There's a lot of talking and it wants to get my mack on" Santana says, "And second of all I'm not making out with you because I'm in love with you" she say and I push her off me.

"Then who are you doing the duet with?" I ask her and she smirks, "I'm sorry Em, you know I really like you" Santana says kissing my cheek.

"Yeah but you don't want to do the duet with me? Right!" I say a bit upset, tears almost coming out, Santana sees me almost crying "Please don't cry Em".

"Can you just go please?" I ask her and she nods before kissing me "I'm sorry Em".

~At Glee Club The Next day~

I'm with Mike in the back while Santana is texting me

S: Em, I'm sorry

E: I know you are

S: then can you please talk to me?

E: I'm just really hurt what you said yesterday..

S: I'm sorry, please I miss you..

Mr Shue comes in and he writes on the whiteboard 'Duets' "Ok, Guys have you got you're duet partner ?" Mr Shue asks us and I look to Santana to see her talking with Mercedes.